Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

I left my shart in San Francisco

Best Answer SCP, 07 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

This week it seems that everybody is talking poo about my Panthers not beating anybody. Newsflash you bunch of Nancy’s, the 49ers have also only beaten one team with a winning record. Most of the 49er fans talking poo couldn’t point out San Francisco on a map if I hired Perez Hilton to dance around in drag with a laser pointer shouting "Yo ho there it is dumbass!", so I hardly take offense. I mean your QB is a Miami Dolphin fan with a tiny head that looks goofy as poo trying to wear a flat bill, last year the BART had a few escalators that were mired in so much human poop and piss that they were inoperable, and Candlestick Park is the Somalia of NFL stadiums. Your defensive end is some two time alcoholic that shows up to practice hammered after a night in the Castro District trying to find the one girl that didn’t have the remnant of a penis. The team is moving to some new digs next season down in the valley or some poo? That’s all good but it’s a shame the 49ers sold out the real fans. The thugs and rednecks that used to stab and shoot visiting fans at the Stick are being replaced by Lovie, Carlton the III, and their poodle Mrs.Bigglesworth. I have seen it a thousand times at BofAstadium and it ain’t pretty. Thank god Oakland is a toll bridge away so at least some of your manhood remains in tact. I’d rather get stabbed in The Stick than listen to some asshole from San Jose complain about his smoked gouda being soft and bragging about his wine having legs.
As far as the game goes Sunday, who knows? You guys have beat a Green Bay team that dedicated their entire summer trying to get their crappy defense to figure out how to stop the read option and then the 9ers never used it. Everybody else you beat is pretty worthless. Your QB kisses his arms like a douchebag and our QB does the Superman. The Superman is so much better it’s not even close. I think you guys give us a good test because ourOline is a huge question mark with all of the injuries. I think we score a special teams touchdown and a defensive touchdown off a Mini Pedro Martinez interception. I think our offense scores twice so that gives us 28. You guys score 21. The Panthers leave San Fran with a W and the nation is put on notice. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,242 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Does it matter if he's among the best in the league at net yards per attempt,http://espn.go.com/n...sPerPassAttemptor that the 49ers are number ONE in yards per completion?http://www.sportingc...ompletion/2013/

Meh, it is the result of the RGIII gameplan in effect of last season

Have to aid your QBs passing ability by hoping you can get teams to overplay the run to help him pass

Issue becomes when a team doesn't have to overplay the run

And there is a reason why PFF negatively grades CK negatively as a passer....and overall negatively this year.

#122 48ochoshogun

48ochoshogun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Mind you, If the Cardinals weren't on a bye week last week, They'd have a winning record. But, those teams are actually better than what their record suggest. Maybe not the texans and jags but i digress. Carolina lost to the Cardinals

AND the Bills, Cmonnnnn. but the Giants Win was impressive though.

#123 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Panthers have winning record overall against the Niners in Panther short history...Nuff said...

#124 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,242 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Mind you, If the Cardinals weren't on a bye week last week, They'd have a winning record. But, those teams are actually better than what their record suggest. Maybe not the texans and jags but i digress. Carolina lost to the Cardinals

Meh, Bills also got a call on there game winning drive you likely only get at home when we intercepted them and it should of been ball game.

Cardinals? If you watched it was just one of those days when a team isn't focused and brings there C game.

It happens. Why you play 16

#125 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

yeah yeah. . while were losing a 1 pt game to the Bills, you were getting your asses handed to you in a game where the other QB had less than 150 yrds in the air. BLOW OUT! . .like many other things men do in San Fran when they see another man. Your QB was god awful that day. . dear LAWD he was awful. How bad was he that day, can we count the ways? WOW. That had to be excruciating to watch, constantly questing if your QB can even play at this level.

How are niners fans not perpetually nervous and visiting other teams boards to cover for their obvious fears of defeat and embarrassment. . . o wait

#126 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,407 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

Question for you 9'er fans...

What's up with your message board (The Red Zone)? First, you have to register to even view anything, then you go ahead and oblige the dimwits, peruse the board once or twice, then come back to find out they deleted your registration.

Since I didn't even post, just looked at a few threads, perhaps it should just be passed off as ineptitude. Surely they don't have some kind of vetting system to weed out fans of other teams. I mean, it's understood that San Fran is a bit left-leaning, but I can't believe you guys would be more restrictive than Fidel or the PRC. 

So what's this all about?

#127 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Time to wake up and join the real world... Everyone knows that the Panther's are a PAPER TIGER who will lose and get back to their normal losing ways.

cASHMWM.jpg

fug you and your "experts"!!!

#128 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

C'mon really! Kaep is gonna make you guys look amatuer, smith bros, p willy and bowman are gonna embarrass newton, in fact he should stay home and watch from the couch! You would have the same chances. lol!!! Go Niners!!!

Where you at punk bitch? How you like us now mother fuger?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.