Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Rivera Changed After Buffalo

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I like this fuging Rivera guy. I really fuging do.

6 people like this

Posted

It eats at me too Rivera.

7 people like this

Posted

Rivera vs. any other NFL coach in a cage fight...i mean do we really even need them to suite up? Rivera destroys all.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm really starting to like Rivera. He's finally showing what we always wanted him to show; his balls.

2 people like this

Posted

Rivera vs. any other NFL coach in a cage fight...i mean do we really even need them to suite up? Rivera destroys all.

I hadn't thought about Rivera like that before. Very interesting. Been racking my brain and can't come up with any other Coach that scares me. So, yeah, I'll take Rivera, and his LB, military upbringing.

Bring on Harbaugh first. Spank that whiney bitch out to sea.

Posted

I thought the fanbase was going to chase him out of town with pitchforks after the Buffalo game.

Ok, I admit... I would have been in that mob.... and Rivera is making me glad there was no such thing.

Posted

Why Rivera changed? His damn job was on the line. Duh what else.

Posted

When I think of the city of Buffalo I also get knots in my stomach and have near-death auto experiences.

5 people like this

Posted

Why Rivera changed? His damn job was on the line. Duh what else.

Read the damn article.

7 people like this

Posted

Last week he was driving home from the stadium, heading down a hill, passing under the Belk Freeway when Buffalo popped in his mind. A knot formed in his stomach. He ran the end of the game through his mind, ignoring the fact the light before him had turned red. From the corner of his eye he could see a car heading toward him and at the last second he stepped on the brake narrowly avoiding an accident.

"Seriously [the loss] eats at me," he said. "It friggin' pisses me off to no end. And maybe that's what it took. Maybe that's the revelation I needed."

same thing happened to me this morning on the way to work..... I had to poop.