Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Why Rivera Changed After Buffalo

Snake    4,070

From the ashes a gambler was born. Lady's and Gentleman I introduce you to Riverboat Ron!!!!

Kelp    120

Dear god someone please do the photoshop with the logo... want for sig.

This might need it's own thread...

Oldmanrivera    483

Why Rivera changed? His damn job was on the line. Duh what else.

How else doez one learn to keep their job?

I don't understand the almost selfish/negative connotation that comes with "trying to keep his job"

What would you do if your boss says, your on the edge of lossing your job.

Improve?

Kelp    120

How else doez one learn to keep their job?

I don't understand the almost selfish/negative connotation that comes with "trying to keep his job"

What would you do if your boss says, your on the edge of lossing your job.

Improve?

Did you just spell does with a z?

frash.exe    10,817

Good for Ron for opening up his mind and changing the way he works. A lot of coaches never get over that. They're too stubborn to change up what they thought was right when it wasn't helping them succeed. Before this Ron's head coaching career was pretty much dead to rights, but now we finally may have something. It looks like the guy we saw Hurney introduce as a head coach in a press conference in January 2011 has finally shown up.

TheRed    17,992

I believe Rivera has finally turned the corner. Very refreshing to hear him put aside his ego, and speak so candidly about it.

Also, if you don't read the article in the OP, you are doing yourself a disservice.

PhillyB    40,347

rivera is going to twist harbaugh's pin head off and roundhouse kick it into san francisco bay. coach of the week

• Pie 1

iamhubby1    2,895

When RR decided to grow a pair, he grew some big ones.

That's our Ron. When he goes, he goes all in.

I can't get past Buffalo either. I really think that is going to be what keeps us out of the playoffs. If we win on Sunday then we can all put Buffalo to bed and move on towards winning the Division.

You sound like Monk. Now, everyone is happy.

Good for Ron for opening up his mind and changing the way he works. A lot of coaches never get over that. They're too stubborn to change up what they thought was right when it wasn't helping them succeed. Before this Ron's head coaching career was pretty much dead to rights, but now we finally may have something. It looks like the guy we saw Hurney introduce as a head coach in a press conference in January 2011 has finally shown up.

You know how I know things are going pretty well? A positive post from FB.

• Pie 1

RelaxImaPro    5,384

Holy poo, Rivera almost fuging died thinking about Buffalo.  Seems like he's seriously made a change and not just trying to say the right things.

That's gonna be our slogan if we make continue winning and make it to the playoffs...

"Remember Buffalo"

• Pie 3

iamhubby1    2,895

Why Rivera changed? His damn job was on the line. Duh what else.

Dude...you sure can spread the joy of life can't you? You must be a real treat at the dinner table.

Every Coach that signs a contract is one day closer to being fired. Comes with the job. At least our Coach is willing to self evaluate, learn, and grow. Hey, those are traits we can all use in every day life.

• Pie 1