Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Why Rivera Changed After Buffalo

63 posts in this topic

I believe Rivera has finally turned the corner. Very refreshing to hear him put aside his ego, and speak so candidly about it.

Also, if you don't read the article in the OP, you are doing yourself a disservice.

rivera is going to twist harbaugh's pin head off and roundhouse kick it into san francisco bay. coach of the week

1 person likes this

When RR decided to grow a pair, he grew some big ones.

That's our Ron. When he goes, he goes all in.

I can't get past Buffalo either. I really think that is going to be what keeps us out of the playoffs. If we win on Sunday then we can all put Buffalo to bed and move on towards winning the Division.

You sound like Monk. Now, everyone is happy.

Good for Ron for opening up his mind and changing the way he works. A lot of coaches never get over that. They're too stubborn to change up what they thought was right when it wasn't helping them succeed. Before this Ron's head coaching career was pretty much dead to rights, but now we finally may have something. It looks like the guy we saw Hurney introduce as a head coach in a press conference in January 2011 has finally shown up.

You know how I know things are going pretty well? A positive post from FB.

1 person likes this

Holy poo, Rivera almost fuging died thinking about Buffalo.  Seems like he's seriously made a change and not just trying to say the right things.

That's gonna be our slogan if we make continue winning and make it to the playoffs...

"Remember Buffalo"

3 people like this

Why Rivera changed? His damn job was on the line. Duh what else.

Dude...you sure can spread the joy of life can't you? You must be a real treat at the dinner table.

Every Coach that signs a contract is one day closer to being fired. Comes with the job. At least our Coach is willing to self evaluate, learn, and grow. Hey, those are traits we can all use in every day life.

1 person likes this

Did you just spell does with a z?

Lol yeah, I saw that after I posted, but I assumed I wouldn't need to edit it because who the fug cares.

If this D keeps it up he might become Ruthless Ron.

2 people like this

Ron put faith in the defense to stop a rookie QB with no timeouts and a TD behind. I would've too. Still can't figure out how they marched on our defense that way. I really can't blame him for the FG.