Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Tolbert's New Nickname...

61 posts in this topic

I liked the dancing bear.

Me too.

'Tugboat Tolbert' has a nice rhythm though.

1 person likes this

And I somehow love Tolbert even more now.

God forbid the season goes downhill, but the Titanic jokes will come.

Hmmm....

Newton, Williams, Stewart, Tolbert

The Flagship, The Carrier, The Destroyer, The Tug Boat

The Billion Dollar Backfield Fleet

Cam is a luxury yacht

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I still like Touchdown Mike.

Touchdown Mike coming to steal all your touchdowns.

barner is a patrol boat

Steve Smith is a battleship.

1 person likes this

I like Tugboat, but won't stop calling him Mike "Cook Out Tray" Tolbert.

Of course it's "Cheddar Style," but this week I'd make an exception and go with "Out West Style" as we are playing San Fran away.

1 person likes this

Dammit...Now I'm hungry :(

No matter what, the first thing that comes to mind when he makes a play is "Fat Boy". It fits it works and it's natural.

• Topics

• Same people defending Hillary a few months ago are now drawing the conclusion that Flynn... and by association Trump... must be guilty of something because Flynn is getting immunity from the FBI. Works both ways. For the record... IMHO both Hillary and Trump are crooks.  If justice in this nation were truly blind these two politicians and their henchmen would be doing a long stretch in prison by now.
    • Slot receivers don't exist in 2 TE sets unless we're lining a TE on the outside which I haven't seen much out of the currently constructed Panthers. Maybe McCaffrey if he were to be split out wide but the Panthers usually keep a RB with Cam in-case Cam needs the extra protection and audibles the RB to block.  The Panthers would be best suited pairing KB with a speedster such as Charles Johnson, who's adept at running deep routes. Keep Howard and possible the RB (if not blocking) on short routes, KB on working the intermediate routes, Olsen running intermediate/deep routes, and Johnson running deep routes. That way Cam has a receiver on every level. All of this assumes Shula constructs a properly worked passing attack. 
    • Yes, that is correct. My point being Clinton was impeached and stayed in office. Almost everyone calling for impeachment of Trump thinks it means to remove him from office. He would have to be impeached and then found guilty to do that. The impeachment alone does not remove him. And my original point, no one was bringing up the electoral college back then. It makes no sense. Because the popular would surely rid us of corrupt politicians, right?