• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#31 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

Go to Panthers.com and watch Cams and Riveras. You'll catch onto the huddle initiated "cam-isms" and Rivera is usually pretty insightful. He also means what he says and doesn't sugar coat things just to avoid giving pertinent information.

That would be something to listen to. I sometimes forgot not all head coaches are boring when they talk.

#32 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

I would rather have Josh Freeman as my QB than Krapperdick.

#33 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,793 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

That would be something to listen to. I sometimes forgot not all head coaches are boring when they talk.

lol and he sought out madden!

#34 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

Haha no but I do listen to Jim Rome and whenever Harbaugh's name comes up they play that clip. 

On the 49ers.com messageboards they made some upgrades last year, and one of them was that whenever someone would type a cussword, jiveturkeygobblegobble would come up instead. It was the most annoying freaking thing ever! Thank God that didn't last too long.

#35 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

To me this is the best fan forum in the NFL because it isn't over moderated.

Seems pretty good to me. And it's pretty active. You have responses coming to a lot of threads, that doesn't happen on all boards.

I will come here on gameday to check it out. Do you guys have gameday threads?

#36 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

This is how he is caoched to answer. Watch Harbaugh talk, he's the same way. They are told to say as little as possible. The SF media can't stand it and badmouth Harbaugh for it all of the time.

Go read Peter King's article from the Summer where he spent a day with Kap. He is a really interesting guy. Adopted as a kid, only given 1 football scholarship offer, turned down a contract to play professional baseball, and does work with kids who have cancer.

Nothing to see here concerning conference calls. He's doing as he's coached to do. You guys, the SF media, and every team we play all complain about it weekly. Even us fans get frustrated with it, but coming from a Mike SIngletary coached team to Harbs, we can't complain.

Yeah, I listened to Harbaugh's conference call also and it to was boring as fug.

But you can answer questions as a player and not be boring without really saying anything

#37 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

He donates more money on Jordan's and Miami Dolphin hats than he does on charity.

I've heard not just from the Internet, but girls in SF that Krappernick is a mad creep and tries way too hard to get bitches to the point where it's scary and uncomfortable.

He won't be around very long though so don't worry.

Yeah, I'm an avid 49ers fan and that's all news to me.

And lets be serious, does a Superbowl starting QB have to be a creep to get chicks? Let's be rational here.

And he's going to be around for a long time. I mean, I can see you're a homer for the Panthers, and there's nothing wrong with that, but come on bra, be rational here.

#38 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Seems pretty good to me. And it's pretty active. You have responses coming to a lot of threads, that doesn't happen on all boards.

I will come here on gameday to check it out. Do you guys have gameday threads?

*in best Kaep voice* yes. We have game day threads. (Awkward silence)

#39 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Pie is sweeping the nation.

http://www.youtube.c...qgMI2k#t=01m28s

#40 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

It gives you an interesting insight into the team personality, which is almost a mirror image of Rivera. Ultimately you'll see Cam is not as standoffish as people say as well. Even his midweek pressers could be seen as him moping if the media wanted to spin it that way. You would think we are still losing based on the body language the media so readily points out.

#41 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, I listened to Harbaugh's conference call also and it to was boring as fug.

But you can answer questions as a player and not be boring without really saying anything

I agree. That's how ALex was when he was here. He's really smart so he knew he wanted the media on his side, so he would talk to them and give them good material without saying too much.

#42 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

Haha - well then...

#43 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

On the 49ers.com messageboards they made some upgrades last year, and one of them was that whenever someone would type a cussword, jiveturkeygobblegobble would come up instead. It was the most annoying freaking thing ever! Thank God that didn't last too long.

Over here there are some words that are edited also.  For instance, type in the name of QB that used to play for Florida, Broncos, and briefly with the Jets that is currently out of the league and see what comes up.

#44 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Over here there are some words that are edited also.  For instance, type in the name of QB that used to play for Florida, Broncos, and briefly with the Jets that is currently out of the league and see what comes up.

The Golden Calf of Bristol was never given a fair chance.

#45 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol was never given a fair chance.

Hahahaha!! Awesome!

Is this an independently owned board? Zod owns/runs it?

Just curious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com