Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Francisco Newpaper: Cam Is Better Than Kaepernick

126 posts in this topic

Posted

SMH:

"This is Shula’s first season in Carolina.... "

Posted

Niners fans are ghost in this thread. Where are they?

1 person likes this

Posted

I know I'm beaten to this but the second page has such a bad research error the article is almost worthless. 

e: Also LOL at every article involving Jim Harbaugh and Cam randomly having that quote about Jim talking up how awesome a football player his 14 month old son is going to be

Posted

People have been critical of Cam for not going through progressions, but from what I have seen from Kaep this year, he really doesn't seem to through his progressions.

Cam will but sometimes he takes to long to do it. But he has gotten better.

A big key on defense will be putting them in passing situations. That means keeping Gore in check, and staying disciplined against the read option.

Posted

Harbaugh then revealed how his father-in-law, Merrill Feuerborn, stumped for Newton, "adamant" that he was the "future of the NFL."

www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_24470015/49ers-quarterback-colin-kaepernick-formed-bond-cam-newton.

Even Harbaugh and his in-law know this.

Posted

Damn, those tree-loving, pot-inhaling hippies don't pull any punches with the naming of their newspapers.  Haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

People have been critical of Cam for not going through progressions, but from what I have seen from Kaep this year, he really doesn't seem to through his progressions.

Cam will but sometimes he takes to long to do it. But he has gotten better.

A big key on defense will be putting them in passing situations. That means keeping Gore in check, and staying disciplined against the read option.

Kaepernick only reads half the field. Their offense is built around isolating his reads because he still can't get past his first or second. It'll take time but at some point they're going to have to actually run plays that utilize complex routes because they can't hide him behind that running game forever.

Cam still sits on his reads from time to time but he's gotten dramatically better as getting through them, and has a number of highlights based on his third read (Steve Smith's TD vs. Seattle, LaFell's TD @ Minnesota, etc.)

4 people like this

Posted

Still no niner fans...

:cam:

4 people like this

Posted

get off our dick Grant.