Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Blackburn is out Klein will start per Rivera.

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

beason would be nice to have against gore.

Beason at OLB was not nice to have against anyone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Chase is listed as out. Try fua out at line backer? He should feel at home 7 yards off the line of scrimmage. Much more comfortable then being behind the line of scrimmage playing oline since he has no experience there.

Chase is out?  Huh? 

Posted · Report post

Good God.... there are probably as many 5th round or lower picks in the HOF as there are 1st rounders.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Blackburn, 9 year veteran. Klein, rookie. Star, rookie, Melvin white, rookie, Robert Lester, rookie. I worry about the amount of experience we have on the field. Do I doubt they can handle it? No I do not but a single mental mistake or over pursuit can kill you in a game like this.

I don't doubt Klein will be good but you also can't over qualify 5th round picks by saying that there are as many 5th rounders in the hall as 1st. Plus, Kuechly and Kiko Alonso are a dime a dozen players. I expect Kline to be respectable but I don't want to see a Buffalo-esque mix up.

Posted · Report post

Sure would be nice to have Beason out there today. Oh well, at least we got that sweet 7th rounder.

Posted · Report post

Blackburn, 9 year veteran. Klein, rookie. Star, rookie, Melvin white, rookie, Robert Lester, rookie. I worry about the amount of experience we have on the field. Do I doubt they can handle it? No I do not but a single mental mistake or over pursuit can kill you in a game like this.

I don't doubt Klein will be good but you also can't over qualify 5th round picks by saying that there are as many 5th rounders in the hall as 1st. Plus, Kuechly and Kiko Alonso are a dime a dozen players. I expect Kline to be respectable but I don't want to see a Buffalo-esque mix up.

All those rookies we have, we also have long time veterans at those positions. Mikell, Florence, cole and dwan

Posted · Report post

All those rookies we have, we also have long time veterans at those positions. Mikell, Florence, cole and dwan

I realize that. But DJ Moore couldn't get Josh Norman in position for the Bills game. Like I said, I'm confident in their abilities but am wary of their ability to not have a mix up that results in a big play.

Posted · Report post

Sure would be nice to have Beason out there today. Oh well, at least we got that sweet 7th rounder.

To do what? Get beat like a drum time after time on pass plays. He couldn't play the position. He's a middle line backer.

Posted · Report post

I would really enjoy seeing aj today over Blackburn.

Sent from my C811 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I realize that. But DJ Moore couldn't get Josh Norman in position for the Bills game. Like I said, I'm confident in their abilities but am wary of their ability to not have a mix up that results in a big play.

Norman seems to be a special kind of dense.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That's why Norman is in the doghouse and will probably be gone next year. Blackburn is on a one year contract just for the reason that we saw play out...Beason couldn't play OLB. Have to give DG credit on this one.....he knew Beason wasn't going to MlB again had doubts he could play outside with his injury history. Klein is the rook waiting in the wings for a chance.

Posted · Report post

KLEIN played lights out.  Outstanding performance for a rookie in his first start.