• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Great Article On Rivera's Bond with Miltary

Way to keep your Army Values, Mr. King, when life give's you every excuse to abandon them.  Tremendous outlook.  Army Strong!

i would still say what i'm about to say regardless because i come from a military family.

i think what rivera has done with this soldier and with that kid (jack hoffman) gives players some much needed perspective.

i've always said rivera is a good man. most posters on here have said that despite a few with personal attacks. he seems to have finally turned the corner coaching decision wise though.

i also suggest those who want to know more about wounded veterans check out james gandolfini's documentary "alive day memories" to gain a better appreciation for what these people go through to protect us or for those who think otherwise, sacrifice for our behalf.

I'm just saying the responses would be different if we were losing. Now you know everyone on the huddle doesn't think the way you do lol I can think of a couple of posters that should be banned from even discussing football in general lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts