Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Then go! We could probably get $5 together and send you.

Then there's the gas or airfare to get there

Posted · Report post

Jealous I wanna go to a UNC game in Chapel Hill so bad and then get fuged up on Franklin St.

Getting fugged up on Franklin St is not as fun as it sounds. I remember one time in college, after UNC waxed FSU 41-9, we went to franklin st drunk after the game and got pepper sprayed by the police due to FSU fans and other UNC students talking junk to one another.

Posted · Report post

Complete homer-ness aside for UNC people...does Franklin St. not suck to get drunk on? He's Not, TopO, Fitzgeralds? Meh. I love a nice Blue Cup, but Franklin is overrated as hell for drinking purposes. 

Posted · Report post

Complete homer-ness aside for UNC people...does Franklin St. not suck to get drunk on? He's Not, TopO, Fitzgeralds? Meh. I love a nice Blue Cup, but Franklin is overrated as hell for drinking purposes. 

Agree with this big time. It isn't what it used to be. A lot of long time restaurants and bars have closed down and chains opened in their place.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

NCAA needs to get their act together this is ridiculous. They had Johnny Football back on the field in 48 hours. They made a decision on the Oregon basketball players within the week. Just announce the decision and move on.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I don't know what's taking so long.  If PJ lied, suspend him for the year like others before him...if not get on with it and announce something.  I'm pretty sure Roy isn't too happy about the NCAA dragging their feet.

Posted · Report post

Getting fugged up on Franklin St is not as fun as it sounds. I remember one time in college, after UNC waxed FSU 41-9, we went to franklin st drunk after the game and got pepper sprayed by the police due to FSU fans and other UNC students talking junk to one another.

Getting pepper sprayed in the face??? I don't know know about you, but that is my definition of getting fucked up! Lol

Posted · Report post

I honestly don't even do bars. I think it depends on who you are and the night. Most viable nights are dominated by frat/house parties, but if there's nothing else going on, bars can be popping.

With that said, I'd have to agree with you, unless we're talking about after winning a big game.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I don't know what's taking so long.  If PJ lied, suspend him for the year like others before him...if not get on with it and announce something.  I'm pretty sure Roy isn't too happy about the NCAA dragging their feet.

I am not so sure that the NCAA are the ones dragging their feet, some reports are that the sentence has been handed down and PJ is gone for the year and Lmac has a 10 game suspension but unc is appealing the ruling.

Posted · Report post

bigcatdaddy, on 12 Nov 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

I am not so sure that the NCAA are the ones dragging their feet, some reports are that the sentence has been handed down and PJ is gone for the year and Lmac has a 10 game suspension but unc is appealing the ruling.

if this were the case, it would've reached the media by now

Posted · Report post

if this were the case, it would've reached the media by now

Not necessarily, it is possible.  Eric Prisbell thinks the NCAA found out PJ lied which means lights out for Mr. Hairston (see Dez Bryant).

Posted · Report post

bigcatdaddy, on 12 Nov 2013 - 1:26 PM, said:

Not necessarily, it is possible.  Eric Prisbell thinks the NCAA found out PJ lied which means lights out for Mr. Hairston (see Dez Bryant).

He also picked Kentucky to win the title so what he thinks is pretty questionable.