#76 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

My application says otherwise, son. 

I am sure it does.  Why don't you use it to bring up a few examples from when I used "carolina" to describe the heels?  

#77 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

The reason they're sitting out is because once the decision is finally made these games will count as timed served.

Manziel didn't sit out because the NCAA expedited the process and slapped him on the wrist. $$$

Newton didn't sit out any because Auburn tucked its tail and let him play through the season. Then prayed that it didn't come back to bite them and luckily for him the lawyer got him off.

And no I don't have my "head in the sand". I think that college athletes should take everything they can get their hands on. They deserve to get benefits and get cash for themselves and their families for what they do.

Well you know that is breaking the rules and that's why your football and basketball teams are in the position that they are in right?  You are okay with your teams breaking the rules but you are not okay with them being punished for it?  Is that what you are going to teach your kids?

#78 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

I am sure it does.  Why don't you use it to bring up a few examples from when I used "carolina" to describe the heels?  

You get owned in this forum on a daily basis. I usually allow CarolinaPanthers8789 to handle you and your ignorance. 

You lost what little credibility you had (which wasn't much!) after you said this:

bigcatdaddy,  - 10:54 AM, said:snapback.png

I hope Kevin Ware never walks again, and Pitino has a stroke.

#79 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well you know that is breaking the rules and that's why your football and basketball teams are in the position that they are in right?  You are okay with your teams breaking the rules but you are not okay with them being punished for it?  Is that what you are going to teach your kids?

What about the Duke FB player who was accused of felony assault? What about the woman beating star RB of the buckeyes Carlos Hyde? What about LSU RB Jeremy Hill who was recorded suckerpunching a kid leaving a bar? What about the organized crime ring that Meyer was basically running in Gainesville? There's plenty of delinquents in NCAA athletics, and the institutions AND THE NCAA have no problem profiting off of them. The sad fact of the matter is that if PJ would have just broke a girl's nose a few months ago, this matter would be long gone and PJ would be suiting up tonight. Can you imagine if colleges kicked every kid out who got speeding tickets or smoked weed occasionally? 

#80 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

You get owned in this forum on a daily basis. I usually allow CarolinaPanthers8789 to handle you and your ignorance. 

You lost what little credibility you had (which wasn't much!) after you said this:

Once again why don't you tell us in which thread I said that?  Oh you can't because I didn't say that since my father had a brain aneurism and multiple strokes.

#81 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Once again why don't you tell us in which thread I said that?  Oh you can't because I didn't say that since my father had a brain aneurism and multiple strokes.

Sorry to hear about your old man. 

But let's try to stay on topic. 

#82 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Sorry to hear about your old man. 

But let's try to stay on topic. 

You're sorry?  It's the second time you brought this BS up and tried to say that I would post something so terrible, why don't you go ahead and tell everyone on here you made that up?

#83 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

There is obviously evidence or they wouldn't be sitting out games. How many games did Newton sit out? How many games did Manziel sit out? Was their a paper trail for Johnny Football? No, he cooperated with the NCAA and they couldn't find anything. You have that "head in the sand" mentality where you want everybody else to look away and that's what has gotten your school in trouble and created this whole big mess. Instead of making excuses or trying to defend what these players were doing why don't you demand your school to clean up this mess instead of trying to cover it up.

I mean look how much money unc has already spent on scandals.

http://synapsemag.org/cost-scandal/

Manziel cooperated.... Lol! He sat out the first half for some reason, however he was smart enough to have a personal assistant to accept only cash. The formula to cheating is to funnel funds via family members and never admit guilt, the NCAA has no jurisdiction to investigate, so they pretty much sweep it under the rug.

#84 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYadkinville

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

bigcatdaddy, on 15 Nov 2013 - 1:03 PM, said:

If the rules that are being broken are put in place by a corrupt, backward, lying, scheming, profit-driven system such as the NCAA, then yeah that might be ok.  

#85 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,556 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

Can someone tell me where visiting fans sit when they travel to UNC?

No one?

#86 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

If the rules that are being broken are put in place by a corrupt, backward, lying, scheming, profit-driven system such as the NCAA, then yeah that might be ok.  

Regardless of what's being said in this thread about UNC/PJ Hairston - I think everyone in this thread can agree that the NCAA is terrible at what they do, and are nothing more than a bunch of greedy bureaucrats with ZERO leadership or accountability. 

#87 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

LOOK OUT FOR BIG BAD HOLY CROSS LOL

#88 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER