Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just found dat alice's online host site for the photos he posts

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Your almost as retarded as the Daddy uncle guy!

enhanced-buzz-10750-1383495311-1_zpse6c0

3 people like this

Posted

1426223_585639584805311_1435430516_n.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Let's see his past few posts:

Post 1 - can you do us a favor and write this on a poster and bring it to candlestick? thanks. be sure and sit on the visitor's sideline too, real close to midfield. try and make sure he reads this. thanks

Post 2 - i expect him to lead the team in catches.

Post 3 - 1 just reached my pie quota for the day. wtf. some of you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Post 4 - this should happen sunday evening too if all goes according to plan

His post in smack talk section to me:

Oh yeah, he's definitely is "dumbing it down" in that last post! You never have anything original to say, you just recycle that same old posts others made. Your almost as retarded as the Daddy uncle guy!

apparently I didn't dumb it down enough.

read my post again but slow down when you get to the words "in the tinderbox"

I wouldn't expect him to use big words while talking smack to a niners fan from SC

Posted

North Carolina public schools are better than most private schools in NOLA except for Jesuit and St. Paul's

Sent from my SGH-T999

Thanks for recognizing my high school!

Posted

apparently I didn't dumb it down enough.

read my post again but slow down when you get to the words "in the tinderbox"

I wouldn't expect him to use big words while talking smack to a niners fan from SC

So should I then take it as a compliments he feels the need to use big words to smack talk a Saints fan? Basically what you're saying.

Posted

So should I then take it as a compliments he feels the need to use big words to smack talk a Saints fan? Basically what you're saying.

u r fat

1 person likes this

Posted

u r fat

u r hideously ugly

I can lose weight, ugly is forever! Lol

Posted

Again, is repartee considered a big word?

Posted

it used to be kind of fun to spar with alice back when he didn't realize that neurotically posting dumptruckloads of his personal possessions was a poor way to prove his own worth. now he's left with "i kno u r but wat am i" arguments that are just as useless and far less entertaining

Posted

Again, is repartee considered a big word?

As you said, let me dumb it down for you. I am pointing out the fact he goes out of his way to make posts using words that are not part of everyday vernacular. It appears he's trying to impress since his post in all other non political sections are in everyday vernacular. You even pointed out it would be silly to use such verbose postings to argue with a 49ers fan, therefore you must think he is doing this to match my intelligence which is above that of a 49ers fan, yet I think it's just his insecurity coming through.

In short, it's not the words used, it the deliberate selection of pedantic speech in a smack section.

Posted

Thanks for recognizing my high school!

Didn't you go to St. Martin's?

Posted

As you said, let me dumb it down for you. I am pointing out the fact he goes out of his way to make posts using words that are not part of everyday vernacular.

what a pernicious thing to say

1 person likes this