Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just found dat alice's online host site for the photos he posts

55 posts in this topic

Posted

what a pernicious thing to say

Oh, how duplicitous of me!

Posted

Oh, how duplicitous of me!

in fairness i guess i should expect someone who regularly confuses your versus you're while yelling about appalachia to consider the use of the word "repartee" some kind of lexicon-flaunting elitism 

Posted

all of these threads lead to the same place.........Alice showing he's an ass . It's getting old.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol he was the teacher's pet at a private school

lol

Posted

in fairness i guess i should expect someone who regularly confuses your versus you're while yelling about appalachia to consider the use of the word "repartee" some kind of lexicon-flaunting elitism

Baldy is the one that singled out the word "repartee", I was just pointing out, as I have many times, the difference between your posts to me compared to all your other non political posts. I never said anything other than you look like you're trying to impress me, just pointing out the humor in that. Then again, if you're trying to say "bombastic repartee" is common vernacular and opposed to "response", I'm sure there will be many examples currently posted in all the football sections with rare uses of the word "response"

Posted

all of these threads lead to the same place.........Alice showing he's an ass . It's getting old.

Yet here you are reading an posting the same lame responses over and over and over and over and over.......

Posted

what's wrong alice?

your friends ignoring your calls to go see hootie and the blowfish tonight?

Posted

and you keep over eating over and over and over and over...................

Posted

Baldy is the one that singled out the word "repartee", I was just pointing out, as I have many times, the difference between your posts to me compared to all your other non political posts. I never said anything other than you look like you're trying to impress me, just pointing out the humor in that. Then again, if you're trying to say "bombastic repartee" is common vernacular and opposed to "response", I'm sure there will be many examples currently posted in all the football sections with rare uses of the word "response"

bombastic repartee, it turns out, was far more accurate 

Posted

except alice isn't capable of repartee

Posted

Alice's school days......

8209_Katja%20Isaken1.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for recognizing my high school!

I'll actually have to give you some credit then. My dad went to Jesuit. Pretty damn fine school.