• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,039 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9943888

Everyone's favorite ex-Safety was actually singing Cam's praises and picked him over Kaepernick in our matchup this week.  I'm not sure if that means he is picking the Panthers over the 49ers, but he picked Cam over Kaep.

#2 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

Sharper did too.

#3 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

So did every other show I watched that included the debate. Anyone with at minimum, brain can see who the better QB is. Sorry 49er fans can't seem to figure that out. Evolution has provided them an extra thick skull to cover those peabrains a lizard would laugh at.

#4 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

Only evaluation that matters is 'W's and right now CK has more than CN.  

Newton wins this game Sunday, and the next one, the media will be all over Charlotte.

Lose, and no one cares except the people on this board.

#5 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,756 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9943888

Everyone's favorite ex-Safety was actually singing Cam's praises and picked him over Kaepernick in our matchup this week. I'm not sure if that means he is picking the Panthers over the 49ers, but he picked Cam over Kaep.

Woodson has always liked Cam. Not surprise.

#6 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,633 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

I think there has been more articles about Cam, Ron, the defense, the team and Sir Purr this past week than there has been the past 3 years.

Everyone loves winners. Hopefully come Monday morning we will have another 1000 articles how Cam is superior and a legitimate MVP candidate

#7 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,002 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

Newton wins this game Sunday, and the next one, the media will be all over Charlotte.

That's horribly inaccurate and true at the same time.

#8 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

Technically Cam has more wins.

#9 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Just another guy jumping on the Panther bandwagon.

#10 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,039 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Woodson has always liked Cam. Not surprise.

Maybe I was confusing him for Sharper in my head. One of those ex Saint DBs is always hating on Cam.

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,963 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

The one guy...Willie McGuinnes. He at least admitted everyone picks the hot guy right now and when Kaep starts playing well people will start picking him again. Basically admitted it's all access to the results, no analysis.

#12 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Technically Cam has more wins.

Let me rephrase.

I didn't think that a rephrase was necessary with the seasoned posters on this board.

CK has more big time wins than Newton and until that changes, until Newton leads the team from come from behinds or until he gets them at least to a playoff game, in the media's eyes, the Ws in big time games are all that matters.

Newton does not have any of those, and no,  wins in the 2nd half of the season  against teams that have already wrapped up playoff berths don't matter.

Again everyone on this board knows how the media portrays things and that's what I was trying to say.

As for me, and I love Cam Newton, I want him to be the best that ever played or at least to do what Jake did, get to the playoffs and have a chance but the truth is, I don't care who plays, I care about winning.

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Darren Woodson has got to be the biggest idiot at NFLN.

#14 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,451 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

Let me rephrase.

I didn't think that a rephrase was necessary with the seasoned posters on this board.

CK has more big time wins than Newton and until that changes, until Newton leads the team from come from behinds or until he gets them at least to a playoff game, in the media's eyes, the Ws in big time games are all that matters.

Newton does not have any of those, and no, wins in the 2nd half of the season against teams that have already wrapped up playoff berths don't matter.

Again everyone on this board knows how the media portrays things and that's what I was trying to say.

As for me, and I love Cam Newton, I want him to be the best that ever played or at least to do what Jake did, get to the playoffs and have a chance but the truth is, I don't care who plays, I care about winning.

Yeah because Kaepernick just plays on some scrub team, and literally has to will them to victory every week. Wait, no, he doesn't.

Wins are a team statistic. Our team is playing better, and that is why we are winning. Plain and simple.

#15 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Cam cant get ahead for nothing I swear. Even when he plays lights out our own fans nitpick and tear him down any way they can. Hell at this point people make up reasons to nitpick.

More big wins? What does that even mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com