Photo
- - - - -

Bayless and Stephen A. - Can the Panthers overtake the Saints in the NFCS?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9925934

Solid video.  They both say no, but both give respect.  Bayless is confident we lose the next two, Stephen A. almost seems to be ready to take us over NE but not SF.  They give us a decent shot at a wild card, but not beating NO for the division title.

#2 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

solid video indeed. 

Stephen A. said we probably won't catch the Saints, but the wild cards will most likely come out of the South and West, one of them being Carolina

#3 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

One game at a time. If we're going to continue our success we need to focus only on the opponent we're playing next. We have to keep playing consistent time consuming chain moving offense, hard nosed rock solid defense and Rivera has to keep being "Riverboat Ron" on gameday. 

#4 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

The media is moving slowly. Giving respect but not saying we are there yet. That will all change after we beat the 49ers tomorrow.

#5 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

If we just beat the 9ers...we will still be looked at as "a surprisingly good team that is catching teams". If we dominate the 9ers like we're capable of doing, we will be looked at as "a dangerous team that has it together". 

I keep hearing about the 9ers run game and Kaep being tough to stop. We stopped AP. I mean, we STOPPED AP. Our defense has played lights out this season. We will be fine as long as we execute. And if we do execute and if Cam has one of those "man, this guy can't miss" days...you're looking at a score similar to last week.

That's just my .02 anyway, for whatever that's worth to you.

#6 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

If we just beat the 9ers...we will still be looked at as "a surprisingly good team that is catching teams". If we dominate the 9ers like we're capable of doing, we will be looked at as "a dangerous team that has it together".

I keep hearing about the 9ers run game and Kaep being tough to stop. We stopped AP. I mean, we STOPPED AP. Our defense has played lights out this season. We will be fine as long as we execute. And if we do execute and if Cam has one of those "man, this guy can't miss" days...you're looking at a score similar to last week.

We shut down Lynch too...

#7 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

We shut down Lynch too...

Valid point. The difference is our offense is productive now whereas it wasn't the first couple of games.

#8 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

if we beat SF by 1 pt. on the road.................that is a big thing!

#9 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,314 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Right now, I'm not thinking about the division title (still early) but if they believe New Orleans is that far ahead of us... lol. We can sweep them again. It'll be tough but their defense isn't special. The Jets and Patriots have exposed it. As long as we don't have a major injury, we're game to overtake the South.

#10 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,706 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

I can't watch those 2 clowns.  I really don't care what they or any other members of the press think.

#11 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

The media is moving slowly. Giving respect but not saying we are there yet. That will all change after we beat the 49ers tomorrow.

Yee

#12 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,322 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Why is first take on my screen...

#13 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Right now, I'm not thinking about the division title (still early) but if they believe New Orleans is that far ahead of us... lol. We can sweep them again. It'll be tough but their defense isn't special. The Jets and Patriots have exposed it. As long as we don't have a major injury, we're game to overtake the South.

Bingo.  I think we'll be able to have huge games on the ground vs NO and keep brees off the field.  Even before we got Star and KK we put a ton of pressure on him last year.  Saints are the only shootout in the league I believe we can win.  We've exploited their defense in the past and we can do it again.

#14 t48

t48

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

I don’t get it. The only reason Steven A does not pick us is because our win streak came against Falcons, Bucs, Rams and Vikings which has a combined record of 7 - 27

Well the 9niers last four came against: Jags, Titans, Cards, and Texans which has  a combined record of 10 – 22. If you add there win against the Rams the record is 13 – 28

Not a good argument what so ever!

#15 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

History has shown that winning Divisions and first round byes rarely translate to Super Bowls. It doesn't matter if we catch the Saints or not. Lets just hold on to the 6th seed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.