Official Panthers - 49ers Gameday Thread

2,985 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So Vernon Davis catching taking 2.8 steps turning upfield has to be reviewed in real time bc of Obama..I was confused on what Mike Peria said..

Posted · Report post

Come out and get 7 and those fugers will fold. Bring in stew, bring the pain. Run right at Aldon Smith

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I believe there are games in which the refs are told to make/not make calls in favor of certain teams in certain games.

Whatever money they stand to make or not make by rigging games against the Panthers is dwarfed by what would happen when that came out. NFL's credibility would be ruined and they would face innumerable lawsuits.

Refs make terrible calls and maybe sometimes they do it on purpose based on their own motivations. They're humans, and if I were a ref I sure as hell would call a biased game. But to think they're acting on league orders is silly.

Posted · Report post

Kaep is a terrible QB. We should beat them in the second half. We already had our turnovers and worked out our jitters and we get the ball first. 

Posted · Report post

I am sitting here watching this game and feel like I am watching two competely different sets of analyses. Cam Newton, touches the ball, these guys go into their Analysis and critiquing mode with their endless critiquing of his throws, footwork, and body language. When Colin touches the ball...NOTHING.

I see those in the media are still treating Cam as if he has to prove that he belongs in the NFL. Hmmmm

Posted · Report post

Need to start this drive with a score...make a statement..

Posted · Report post

Lets go run the ball

Posted · Report post

Definitely need to stay balanced. And play smart no turnovers.

Posted · Report post

Pass upcoming..

Posted · Report post

Whatever money they stand to make or not make by rigging games against the Panthers is dwarfed by what would happen when that came out. NFL's credibility would be ruined and they would face innumerable lawsuits.

Refs make terrible calls and maybe sometimes they do it on purpose based on their own motivations. They're humans, and if I were a ref I sure as hell would call a biased game. But to think they're acting on league orders is silly.

It will never get leaked because the calls help the teams the NFL likes in which makes them more money.

Posted · Report post

Davis out?

Posted · Report post

Cool slide catch

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app