#91 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

My man, if that's what helps you sleep at night than more power to you. Enjoy your gameday.

Knowing people want to defend my freedom with their lives actually helps me sleep like a baby. I hope when you need someone to defend you life and freedom no one comes. Cause that's what you deserve if you can't appreciate what they do for you. Smh

#92 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,469 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

"If u don't lik it den leave"!

"I have nothing intelligent to say, let me keep trying to troll"

#93 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Knowing people want to defend my freedom with their lives actually helps me sleep like a baby. I hope when you need someone to defend you life and freedom no one comes. Cause that's what you deserve if you can't appreciate what they do for you. Smh

Enjoy your gameday

#94 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,469 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Enjoy your gameday

Eat a dick and die slow

#95 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

K.

#96 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

At one point in my life I thought it was acceptable to beat your wife.( I was a kid, and that's all I ever saw around me). However, as I grew older, I realized I was wrong. I was wrong to join for college money. I can admit that. That doesn't mean I can't call others out for making the same mistake I made, and that isn't even the root of the problem. Also I worked my ass off everyday. I worked for my GI Bill, I honestly believe that, and my opinion runs rampant at college campuses all over the country.

And when this cause means enough to you that you stop accepting money (money you quite apparently think is dirty anyways) from the military then we'll listen. Until then you're nothing but a hypocritical sensationalist looking for a cause to rally around, posessing zero qualms with tearing down another organization you have no problem mimicking and certainly have no problem accepting cash from. Plank. In. Eyes.

G.I. Bills aren't given out because you "worked hard." If that were the case, most everybody would have one. They're given as a thank you for committing time in service.

#97 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

locking this poo.

thanks to all who served, esp. knowing that there's going to be turds crapping all over those who protect their freedom to be turds and let their opinion be known.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com