Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Notes and Memos - 49ers

74 posts in this topic

You also cannot deny those clutch throws on third down.

Don't talk to me, I wasn't denying them, Double was.  :lol:

Dear Huddle,

I went to Target last night with my wife to buy beer for the tailgate today. There was a 30 pack of Coors Light cans for $18.99, but it had the 49ers logo on it for some local promotion to win tickets to their new stadium. I mean, the logo was all over the case. So I told the wife I'm going to buy the two 18-packs instead even though they were $14.99 each, because they had nothing on the case and I said I can't be responsible for such horrible ju-ju(sp?).

So instead of paying $18.99 for 30 cans, I paid $29.98 for 36. The per ounce price I think was well worth it, and basically won us the game today.

Your welcome.

Love,

Montsta

I feel you. I buy more expensive milk because the cheaper kind down here has the freakin Saints logo on the top.

3 people like this

Bx7OsxW.png

- Mike Mitchell

9 people like this

Dear saturated fat,

Why do you taste so good?

Sincerely,

Fatty Von Fat Fat

1 person likes this

Bx7OsxW.png

- Mike Mitchell

LOL

1 person likes this

Dear Huddle,

I went to Target last night with my wife to buy beer for the tailgate today. There was a 30 pack of Coors Light cans for $18.99, but it had the 49ers logo on it for some local promotion to win tickets to their new stadium. I mean, the logo was all over the case. So I told the wife I'm going to buy the two 18-packs instead even though they were $14.99 each, because they had nothing on the case and I said I can't be responsible for such horrible ju-ju(sp?).

So instead of paying $18.99 for 30 cans, I paid $29.98 for 36. The per ounce price I think was well worth it, and basically won us the game today.

Your welcome.

Love,

Montsta

Game ball for you, Sir.

2 people like this

Dear Brian billick,

Your ass better be in Charlotte next monday night. I will buy your ticket.

5 people like this

Bx7OsxW.png

- Mike Mitchell

I'm normally not a fan of that kind of thing, but I won't lie. I laughed.

2 people like this