Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

146 posts in this topic

Posted

--> .

nope that is not auntie flo that is a little red block.

Posted

Those small blocks come after we end sentences. The fact that he changed the color to red doesn't change what it is, a period. Sorry for the subtle hints. :) We are in mixed company.

Posted

Those small blocks come after we end sentences. The fact that he changed the color to red doesn't change what it is, a period. Sorry for the subtle hints. :) We are in mixed company.

Oh thank you very much.

Posted

I tried.

Posted

I tried.

Should have tried a little harder.

Posted

who the hell is aunt flo?

If you have too ask what aunt flo means you are a bigger loser then I thought before. Now I understand why you are the way you are.:D:D

Posted

If you have too ask what aunt flo means you are a bigger loser then I thought before. Now I understand why you are the way you are.:D:D

Oh I get it your family gives your reatives wierd names? Must be from West Virgina. Hey, I have to deal with that sometimes to.

Posted

Oh I get it your family gives your reatives wierd names? Must be from West Virgina. Hey, I have to deal with that sometimes to.

A journalist would write:

Oh, I get it, your family gives their relatives weird names? [You] [m]ust be from West Virginia. Hey, I have to deal with that sometimes too.

You will need this:

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

to finish the first semester at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Posted

A journalist would write:

Oh, I get it, your family gives their relatives weird names? [You] [m]ust be from West Virginia. Hey, I have to deal with that sometimes too.

You will need this:

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

to finish the first semester at UNC-Chapel Hill.

A dumbass with no life would write . - . - - .. Figure it out.

Posted

I dumbass

It looks like you are making some progress. At least you are admitting to being a dumbass.

Posted

Personally I think CarolinaPanthers8789 has done a great job of setting himself up to graduate from UNC with a degree in Journalism, and then work for the Charlotte Observer with a bunch of other no-talent hack writers. So I wouldn't discourage him from his goal if I were you.

Also, this is for the person who said "At least Duke players have a good education to fall back on." That was one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum. This idea that Duke players are somehow smarter than UNC players, or better-educated because Duke is a better school academically than UNC is something I've heard time and time again, and it's absolutely ridiculous. Do any of you really think that Sheldon Williams is going to be able to do anything else with his life once he retires from the NBA, besides sit around his house and look really really fuging goofy?

Posted

PDo any of you really think that Sheldon Williams is going to be able to do anything else with his life once he retires from the NBA, besides sit around his house and look really really fuging goofy?

While I won't disagree with the general teachings of your post, I would like to point out that Sheldon Williams was a member of the National Honor Society, for what it is worth.