Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

146 posts in this topic

Cock K's guys suck if you would take any of those players over Pierce you are an idiot.

No you are the Idoit. Pierce is the only Roy player that everybody would agree is a baller. The rest are average, below average or just plain suck (like you). It is not even worth talking too you your not even a Bobcat fan. Your just a another clown who bought a shirt at Walmart one day and join the long line of loser who never grew out of wearing baby colored clothing.

Coach K is scared to coach in the Pros. If you asked almost any other coach if the LA Lakers offered you the head coaching job would you take it, almost all of them would say yes. I think Coach K knows he could not coach an NBA team and that college fits him best. Coach K also holds 8 years coaching over Roy Williams who by the way is the winningest active coach by percentage among coaches with at least 10 years experience. As far as Coach K being a better coach than LARRY BROWN, call me when Coach K wins a NBA CHAMPIONSHIP AND NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP, also let me know when Coach K compiles more than 1,000 wins as Coach Brown is almost at 1,300 career wins.

Call me when Brown wins the Ncaa title without a team going on probation.

Your just mad that the lakers didn't offer a job too roy.

Call me when Brown wins the Ncaa title without a team going on probation.

Your just mad that the lakers didn't offer a job too roy.

Why would I want the 2008-2009 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP Coach to leave?

By the way how many NCAA Championships has duke won? HAHA that never gets old. WE GOT 6!!!

No you are the Idoit. Pierce is the only Roy player that everybody would agree is a baller. The rest are average, below average or just plain suck (like you). It is not even worth talking too you your not even a Bobcat fan. Your just a another clown who bought a shirt at Walmart one day and join the long line of loser who never grew out of wearing baby colored clothing.

And your just a cock-sucking duke fan. It is pointless to argue with a duke fan because they think just because they are doctors and dentists they are the best at everything. News flash WE OWN YOU BITCH!!! And as far as long line of losers look where you are in life. You are a middle-aged man who spends all his time on this site. I am a Senior in High School which means I can afford to spend time on this site since I am on summer break. Now go to something useful like find a cure for cancer? Or did you even go to duke??? hell you probably went to a community college.

Also if I wasn't a Bobcat fan than why would I have season tickets???

Pierce, Felton, Williams, Gooden, and Hinrich have all contributed because if we are comparing players to Paul Pierce than all duke players suck.

And your just a cock-sucking duke fan. It is pointless to argue with a duke fan because they think just because they are doctors and dentists they are the best at everything. News flash WE OWN YOU BITCH!!! And as far as long line of losers look where you are in life. You are a middle-aged man who spends all his time on this site. I am a Senior in High School which means I can afford to spend time on this site since I am on summer break. Now go to something useful like find a cure for cancer? Or did you even go to duke??? hell you probably went to a community college.

Also if I wasn't a Bobcat fan than why would I have season tickets???

Real mature little kid. When i was graduating high school i was out chasing tale all summer not sitting in my mom's basement posting on a message board. I hope you keep up this trash talking, so someone might take notice and give your ass the boot. You and Htar completely ruined this thread. There are loads of other threads with Duke/Carolina poo talking, go in there with your nonsense. This is the Bobcats section little kid.

Real mature little kid. When i was graduating high school i was out chasing tale all summer not sitting in my mom's basement posting on a message board. I hope you keep up this trash talking, so someone might take notice and give your ass the boot. You and Htar completely ruined this thread. There are loads of other threads with Duke/Carolina poo talking, go in there with your nonsense. This is the Bobcats section little kid.

No kidding, this is the Bobcats section so when I posted Gerald Henderson's stat line it was legit, however it was the Duke fans that started all of this mess when I simply posted and I quote "Did the Bobcats draft another bust? I am not going to declare that yet, but Gerald Henderson's Summer League debut was less than average." This ordeal is going both ways, so before you start blaming me for this situation look at your actions before you look at mine.

Yeah what happen after he left KU again????? BTW I like Brown but don't downgrade K for anybody. Stupid Tarhole..

Yes...Let's rehash the horrible crimes committed by Brown to get KU on probation...You wanna take a stab at it?

How so? By defending Roy and Brown as better coaches than K and backing it up with fact?

How so? By defending Roy and Brown as better coaches than K and backing it up with fact?

There was not a single fact. Roy isn't even close to K. Roy doesn't coach he recruits. You can enjoy this little run all you want, but that can go away real quick. The only thing Roy is better at right now is recruiting.

Also to talk about Larry Brown is fuging dumb. He coaches in the NBA. They play 82 games a year, so of course he has more wins. You guys are really funny.

By what naming players that roy coach that didn't even make it in the league. I said player who made a impact or atleast put up average numbers and he names Jackie Manuel, Rashard Terry, and David Noel.