Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We're All Overreacting

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This win was great, but you have to admit that the 9ers were missing a few offensive weapons. Not trying to be a "dbag" but it will be nice to beat a top team WITH ALL their playmakers healthy... then there will be no excuses when they lose

Posted · Report post

Have to keep in mind that Colin Kaepernick is not a Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Joe Montana or Peyton Manning type level of excellence quarterback, have to keep that in mind.

If he was we would have been down 21-0. 

Posted · Report post

Thread's that call out everybody are always well received.

Is that what this is?

I just thought The Huddle had adopted an official motto :unsure:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Are there 21 posts and none by anyone who actually read the OP?

Welcome to the huddle

Posted · Report post

OP you worded the title wrongly. The content of your post doesn't match the title, either change it or think before you hit submit thread next time.

Posted · Report post

SF defense is the best... errrr... second best defense in the league. We struggled but that is okay. We won

Did we really struggle? SF had 2 weeks to prepare and had home field advantage on the West Coast. I think we played very well despite everything going against us including the Refs.

Posted · Report post

OP you worded the title wrongly. The content of your post doesn't match the title, either change it or think before you hit submit thread next time.

Or people need to read the post, instead of just reading titles and jumping to conclusions.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Did we really struggle? SF had 2 weeks to prepare and had home field advantage on the West Coast. I think we played very well despite everything going against us including the Refs.

I was referring to the offense, not the entire team.

Posted · Report post

We haven't had a winning record since 2008.  How exactly could we overreact.  After all we have been through I would think ecstatic is about right on target. 

Posted · Report post

Of course it's ok!

We were kicked ass by other fuging NFCS teams in the last 4 years, so we are fine to enjoy our biggest win in 4 years.

Posted · Report post

PFT- "Niners give the still lesser Panthers a miracle win.."

Was this Gantt?

Posted · Report post

I was referring to the offense, not the entire team.

I was including the offense in that. I think we should give SF some cred, they were nasty on defense and Aldon Smith being back helped them out tremendously. It was a defensive game with the two of the best Defenses going head to head.