Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick is classless...

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Kaep is going to prove to be overrated.  Last year he came and had it easy, with a dominating defense and no one having tape on him.  Dual threat quarterbacks have a huge advantage is no one has scouted them, and no one had since up until a few weeks into the season, they were expecting Alex Smith.   As even San Francisco's paper noted this week, Kaep looks at maybe 1 to 2 reads then tries to run, he fails to go through his progressions. Without a dominating lineup of WRs and Vernon Davis, he's below average.

4 people like this

Posted

Lol when you can't even get your own fanbase to back you on this kind of stuff you're doing it wrong.

and by it i mean life/career/profession

2 people like this

Posted

When TD knocked the ever living sh!t out of your RB and he fumbled that looked like tough defense to me. What better defenses has he faced? My ass.

2 people like this

Posted

Kaeperwho???

2 people like this

Posted

Saw this as well. First words out of me mouth were "Pretty hard to execute when you are laying on your tail all game."

Posted

fug Kap

Posted

Before this game, I didn't understand all the hate for Kap. I didn't think ill of him at all, just that he was a bit overrated.

Fug that now. The guy is a douche. Yet the media will give him a pass.

Posted

wawawawawawah im colin kaepernick i suck

Posted

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Kaep is going to prove to be overrated.  Last year he came and had it easy, with a dominating defense and no one having tape on him.  Dual threat quarterbacks have a huge advantage is no one has scouted them, and no one had since up until a few weeks into the season, they were expecting Alex Smith.   As even San Francisco's paper noted this week, Kaep looks at maybe 1 to 2 reads then tries to run, he fails to go through his progressions. Without a dominating lineup of WRs and Vernon Davis, he's below average.

Harbaugh was an idiot to let Alex Smith go. 

Now they have an 'elite' running game and defense, but are the worst passing team in the league.

If they had Alex behind that O-line protecting the ball and moving the chains, they would be in much better shape.

Posted

To his credit the 49ers are dead last in passing this year. Maybe they do..really just suck?