Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick is classless...

93 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This explains it. lol

I saw that live.  Glad you found the pic.

Posted · Report post

Wasnt it Jaws who was slobbing Kap down after his couple of starts last year?? When is he gonna start eating crow

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Kaep won't even be starting in a year or so....9ers are going to really regret getting rid of Smith.

Posted · Report post

The guys on NFLN were once again asked this morning, which QB they would take if they were starting a team. They both said Cam. One even went as far as to hint that the whole Cam can't read defense BS is just that BS. He said that Cam has always been a QB who goes through his progressions "from back when," meaning his college days. He also stated, Colin doesn't go through his progessions. Hes more of a "one and two Option read" then run sort of QB.

I am always a bit skeptical of these so called experts but this guy has always managed to be honest when it's clear the others are simply doing what they are told.

But, if you look at today's stats, both QBs played about the same. Although the stats, don't include perfect passes that get dropped by Receivers, or else Cam would be the winner of today's game by miles, as far as the QB compititon is concern.

Important to note Willie Belicheat McGuiness wouldnt give Cam the nod even though its obvious that Kaep doesnt belong on a starting lineup. The other two as you said gave reasons why and he just shrugged it off saying something along the lines of 'lets see what the scoreboard says'

Read it, Willie. . whats it say, Willie?

Posted · Report post

Is this one of the better Ds you have faced or was you having trouble executing because of your sore ass hitting the ground 6 times and getting bitch slapped on the plays you managed to stay upright????????? 

HUUH?

Posted · Report post

Anyone else notice how easy CK goes down when you trip up them skinny legs of his?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Important to note Willie Belicheat McGuiness wouldnt give Cam the nod even though its obvious that Kaep doesnt belong on a starting lineup. The other two as you said gave reasons why and he just shrugged it off saying something along the lines of 'lets see what the scoreboard says'

Dan Patrick finally forced Rodney Harrison to apologize to Cam tonight on Football Night In America.

"I'm sorry, Cam... "

Was hilarious.   :lol:

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

In all honesty, I'm way more interested in how they are spinning the Colts lost than them praising Cam for today's game. Them scorning Cam has become "par for the course."

Posted · Report post

In all honesty, I'm way more interested in how they are spinning the Colts lost than them praising Cam for today's game. Them scorning Cam has become "par for the course."

Ya some dude at the place I was watching the game made a comment about 'his Colts' not having a good day. Was a nice enough older gentlemen there with his wife. Its a good thing that he said that because when I saw the score I just about started digging into Luck about those 3 picks.

So yeah Mr. 'not so perfect' Luck has bad days too. Football is a game for teams with spines. I havnt watched the game yet but Im very curious what Im going to find. Roasted by a Super Mario wannabe? wow thats bad.

Posted · Report post

Hahahaha! Wow......it was the best D they hav faced. (Possible tie with Seahawks, but they had a 12th man. We did it at Candlestick PLAYGROUND)

Posted · Report post

so if the defense wasnt good Kaep, then I guess that means you're just fukking terrible?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

crapondick is a total douchebag