Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick is classless...

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Surprised that his organization hasn't told him to start dressing the part. I like Kap okay, but he needs to stop wearing headphones, ****** hat, and sweatshirt to press conferences. It's really a bad look, it just is. Grow up and lead the team man. I know you're out in California where anything flies but its time to man up. You're 26. Are you still going to be wearing headphones at 32 because if so, that's douche-tastic

Posted

fuging Kaeperdick...

Posted

If he doesn't know now, perhaps he will when we beat their ass again in the playoffs.

2 people like this

Posted

Surprised that his organization hasn't told him to start dressing the part. I like Kap okay, but he needs to stop wearing headphones, ****** hat, and sweatshirt to press conferences. It's really a bad look, it just is. Grow up and lead the team man. I know you're out in California where anything flies but its time to man up. You're 26. Are you still going to be wearing headphones at 32 because if so, that's douche-tastic

Meanwhile we have the media going after Cam for dressing too flamboyant with a pink tux and bowtie.

Posted

Time to trade Kap to the MLB for picks? He probably has more value in the MLB now then in the NFL.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw the presser too.  Screw that overrated classless thug!  Glad to know SF would want their organization represented by this piece of crap!  Yeah, I don't care for him too much!

Posted

Wow I just watched the CK presser. You can say what you want about Cam and his post game pressers but at least he dressed like a grown man. Damn Kaepernick looks like a 16 year old skateboarder.

Posted

Harbaugh was an idiot to let Alex Smith go.

Now they have an 'elite' running game and defense, but are the worst passing team in the league.

If they had Alex behind that O-line protecting the ball and moving the chains, they would be in much better shape.

They would be the Chiefs of the NFC lol

Posted

Krapernick can eat a whole bag of dicks

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe he's not classless, maybe he's just dumb

2 people like this

Posted

Seahawks fan here. I am pretty happy you kicked the crap out of those a**holes. If you have never watched Kaeperf*gs press conferences before, he is always like that.

2 people like this

Posted

Kaep won't even be starting in a year or so....9ers are going to really regret getting rid of Smith.

Going to?... I take it you haven't been on their board in the past few hours. Last time I was there there were 5-6 "OMGKAEPSUX!!!" threads that had been locked.