Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black out Mondy night is relevant!

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

GLOW IN THE DARK FOOTBALL!

Posted · Report post

I'm talking whiskey.

Passing around the bottle chanting "I love you Riverboat Ron" with a bunch of drunk idiots you barely know. Fuckin whiskey. Stumbling into the stadium and drinking a shit ton of beer. All kinds of beer. Fuckin beer. I promise you huddle, I will hit someone who tells me to sit down Monday Night. I will hit them in the face...unless they are with their kids...then I won't do that because that's pretty shitty....fuck it I will hit the kid too.

Ready for the blackout.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just a thought here...and please don't get a big head..but isn't the Huddle the only real group of  fans that can organize a petition to JR on what would be a national Panther's experience?

Some of our members must know the PR contacts or at least some low level a$$ kissers at BOA?

Maybe put down some thoughts what a MNF blackout means and create our own Panther's code black game:

• All Black uniforms
  • Black out Defense towels
  • Black Sabbath/crows tunes
  • Noise on Pats third down ( and it's OK to stand up, for god's sake)
  • Top Cats in Black fish nets ( Ok, my idea)

I'm sure our Ruler can get our ideas to a powerful Panther's operative....It would be such a rush to have the team hear how much we appreciate their effort by being organized and loud...

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking of shelling out the money and going to the game. If I went I would be loud as hell and would stand most the game. One thing I have noticed at the games I have been to is that crowd fervor is contagious. Usually if i get loud and cheer on the team I will notice that other people will start to get into it . Most people reading these forums are the ones who will get jacked but you can do a lot to get other people into the game by beginning to hype the game before you go into the stadium.

I really hope BoA is rocking in front of the nation.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They better win with these uniforms..

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'll be blacked out in my Cam Drench Jersey my sweet baby got me..

Go get'em Cam!

Posted · Report post

Already took Monday AND Tuesday off... WE NEED TO GET LOUD.

Tuesday off Monday done at 2. Just scored my tickets too. I think 75 each is a steal
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I personally think our origonal unis with silver pants look great under the lights at home.

silver and black 2008 mnf looked awesome
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think they will wear all black...get the fans reved up even more.

Posted · Report post

I'm talking whiskey.

Passing around the bottle chanting "I love you Riverboat Ron" with a bunch of drunk idiots you barely know. fugin whiskey. Stumbling into the stadium and drinking a poo ton of beer. All kinds of beer. fugin beer. I promise you huddle, I will hit someone who tells me to sit down Monday Night. I will hit them in the face...unless they are with their kids...then I won't do that because that's pretty shitty....fug it I will hit the kid too.

Ready for the blackout.

and instead of celebrating the victory, you will be in jail. No whiskey, and no beer in there.

Posted · Report post

and instead of celebrating the victory, you will be in jail. No whiskey, and no beer in there.

Buzzkill!!

Posted · Report post

Tom Brady hates defenses like ours. We are going to hit him repeatedly.

it's a flag when you hit brady or manning now a days

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments