44 replies to this topic

#1 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Was wondering if anyone could provide me with an extensive recap of the game. I didn't catch a second of it while at work this afternoon. Key plays, the ebb and flow, MVPs, and most of all, how did we get it done this Sunday? All I will have access to is highlights. Hoping a few of you could throw together a write up about the game for those of us who missed it. Pie will be abundant for those who participate.

#2 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

1st quarter was scary. Offense was abysmal and turned the ball over. San Fran only earned 3 pts on a medium drive while we spotted them 6 more on turnovers. The defense was absolutely insane.

The biggest play of the first half was near the end when DWill broke loose for a 27 yard TD on a beautiful play fake. The brought the score to 7-9.

Gano missed a FG in the 3rd that would have given the lead.

I'll let some others help

#3 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,719 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

The defense slapped the San Fran offense and their mamas.

#4 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Was wondering if anyone could provide me with an extensive recap of the game. I didn't catch a second of it while at work this afternoon. Key plays, the ebb and flow, MVPs, and most of all, how did we get it done this Sunday? All I will have access to is highlights. Hoping a few of you could throw together a write up about the game for those of us who missed it. Pie will be abundant for those who participate.

Highlights won't tell the story of the complete defensive domination that we doled out...

Really you can just look at the play by play on NFL.com... You'll notice that every 9ers drive had multiple negative yardage plays because of how fuging awesome our D played.

Offense was largely inept save for 3 drives... One was a TD drive D-Will had an awesome run on, the next was a missed FG, and the final one was a FG set up by a 25 yard punt return by Ginn.  That gave us the game winning lead.

#5 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

i honestly cant put it all in words.

#6 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

First quarter was ..............    Meh... come on panthers?  Wtf.

Second quarter was like  ..  OMG hold on to the ball.  I can't believe this.  Cam throwing high..oh god...oh wait...go Deangelo!!!  ....I think we gonna be ok..

Third quarter was like...  It will be a travesty if we lose this game.  Do we have 13 defensive players on the field?  Kapernick is running for his life!!  Come on someone on the panthers catch the ball.

Fourth quarter was like.... We might not score but SF is definitely not going to score.   Way to go Gano.   Please hold on to the ball!!!!  Get down get down!! Victory!!!!

#7 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

You didn't watch the game???? The biggest game in 5 years????

I would NEVER miss a game for fuggin for work. EVER.

#8 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

You didn't watch the game???? The biggest game in 5 years????

I would NEVER miss a game for fuggin for work. EVER.

Not all of us have the luxury of skipping work/watching during work/whatever...  OPFM has been a fan for years and wouldn't miss a game if he had any other option.

#9 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Not all of us have the luxury of skipping work/watching during work/whatever... OPFM has been a fan for years and wouldn't miss a game if he had any other option.

I've quit jobs before to watch a game, especially a game like this.

I guarantee you at his age that his job can't be that important. I would've listened to the radio, something, anything...

#10 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

I've quit jobs before to watch a game, especially a game like this.

That says a lot about the difference between you and him.

And probably not exactly what you think.

#11 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,021 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Ass whoopin

#12 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

That says a lot about the difference between you and him.

And probably not exactly what you think.

Hey bro I've been watching this team since 95 so I don't wanna hear a damn word from someone who started watching when cam joined the team.

The panthers are my biggest passion, there are no excuses besides death and child birth.

#13 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

panthers kickoff.

panthers kneel down.

panthers win.

#14 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hey bro I've been watching this team since 95 so I don't wanna hear a damn word from someone who started watching when cam joined the team.

The panthers are my biggest passion, there are no excuses besides death and child birth.

A guy who will quit his damn job over a game is giving me advice.

Ok...  :lol:

#15 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

A guy who will quit his damn job over a game is giving me advice.

Ok... :lol:

Where did I give you advice?

I said you're a fugging camwagoner and to let the real fans enjoy this win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com