#16 SamMills4Life

SamMills4Life

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFayetteville

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

It was fantastic game, sorry you missed watching it.

The majority of the first half, our offense was nonexistent. Our D was saving grace holding SF to field goals when they were put into bad situations. The Panthers basically handed SF 6 points on bonehead turnovers. We had a mostly blocked punt, but ended up touching it downfield and gave it right back to SF. Cam also threw an ackward pick near the SF redzone that ended up going the other way to our own 20. Strong running by Gore helped SF make it 9-0. We started to catch some momentum to end the half as Cam finally got it going and Williams went beast mode on an amazing 27yd TD run. 

Headed into the second half we had no problem moving the ball, however dropped passes (a huge one my Smith) usually kept us from scoring. Smitty did make some clutch 3rd down catches later that helped set up our field goal. Our D was just filthy, basically pressuring Kaepernick on every dropback. Gano missed his first field goal of the year(48 yrds), but totally redeemed himself on a 53 yard field goal with about 10mins to play. We had a couple of scares late with J Stew fumbling the ball in our territory as we were trying to run out the clock, but Tolbert somehow got on top of it. SF really never moved the ball in the second half, and we held them to 150yds for the entire game. By far the best game the Panthers defense has played in years, even counting the Giants game. Watch it if you can.

#17 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Where did I give you advice?

I said you're a fugging camwagoner and to let the real fans enjoy this win.

Alright, Mr. Real.

Enjoy your welfare trash life. 

#18 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

If there was every time to spend $ on NFL's replay package this is it. Watching that D is worth every penny.

#19 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I got a phone call this morning a little after eleven, wanted me to come into work at 4

Yeah....no

Am I wrong for needing to watch a sports game over going to work to make money?

#20 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,387 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I've quit jobs before to watch a game, especially a game like this.

I guarantee you at his age that his job can't be that important. I would've listened to the radio, something, anything...

At my age? I'm 23 and pursuing a master's degree. Fact is, I currently work for San Diego Chargers in a position that they essentially created for me and was made possible by my experiences working for the Patriots this past summer. The career path I am pursuing is extremely difficult to get one's foot in the door and the hiring process took several months even with a connection. You're telling me you would have quit that job on the spot? I have had the opportunity of a lifetime to serve as an apprentice to some very influential people in those respective franchises and have met some individuals that could potentially hire me in a dream position within the NFL's security division at the age of 23. No chance I am quitting that to watch the Panthers regardless of how big of a fan I am. 

#21 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,845 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

nfl rewind is free for a week right now btw

#22 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,387 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Thank you! SOJA in the clutch. 

#23 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,330 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

woof is superfan of the century because he will walk out of his 7 dollar an hour burger king fry hopper job and not give a f--k. can't keep him from missing any panthers games brah

#24 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

woof is superfan of the century because he will walk out of his 7 dollar an hour burger king fry hopper job and not give a f--k. can't keep him from missing any panthers games brah

well we know BK is a safe bet since it can't be chicfila or hobby lobby amirite??

#25 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

lol

#26 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Damn straight!!!

And can someone confirm if the panther fan from Maine is a girl or not? Never seen someone get so defensive haha.

#27 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

well we know BK is a safe bet since it can't be chicfila or hobby lobby amirite??

Nah man I'm an apprentice janitor at a elemtary school.

I've worked very hard for this position and its not easy to get your foot in the door. They designed it special for me.

#28 Brad Piff

Brad Piff

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Is today's game already up? 

#29 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Something that needs to be said... we played the read option really really well. They couldn't get anything to consistently work.

#30 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

At my age? I'm 23 and pursuing a master's degree. Fact is, I currently work for San Diego Chargers in a position that they essentially created for me and was made possible by my experiences working for the Patriots this past summer. The career path I am pursuing is extremely difficult to get one's foot in the door and the hiring process took several months even with a connection. You're telling me you would have quit that job on the spot? I have had the opportunity of a lifetime to serve as an apprentice to some very influential people in those respective franchises and have met some individuals that could potentially hire me in a dream position within the NFL's security division at the age of 23. No chance I am quitting that to watch the Panthers regardless of how big of a fan I am.

Why are you even bothering to respond to such a rediculous statement? He's either very young, or has one of those dead end, minimum wage type jobs and always will. Grown men don't jeopardize their career over a football game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com