Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cardiackat88.

Your favorite part of the game

2 best moments for me.....

Tugboat Putting a hurting on whats his nuts, then showing class when he got up. 

And when the Team decided some assholes in zebra shirts werent going to take what we drove 3000 miles to get.

I loved when Mike Mitchell sacked Kap and did his TD dance. It always happens to us. Glad to see the tables turned. 

this. watching Mitchell kiss his bicep after sacking Krap was awesome.

My favorite play was when Tolbert unloaded a major can of whoop ass on 49 safety Eric Reid.  This was as close as you can get to Looney Tunes cartoon hit.  I actually heard "tweet, tweet, tweet" sounds from the impact. 

(seriously, I am glad the players were not injured)

The end. I was a nervous wreck

The two fumbles caused my heart to pound... I thought I was going to die.

My favorite play was when Tolbert unloaded a major can of whoop ass on 49 safety Eric Reid.  This was as close as you can get to Looney Tunes cartoon hit.  I actually heard "tweet, tweet, tweet" sounds from the impact. 

(seriously, I am glad the players were not injured)

I was like "HOLY poo!" and called my buddy over to watch the replay.

Then we both saw Reid on the ground and I kinda just felt awful and hoped he was okay...

The side throw that Smitty caught as Cam was going out of bounds. The Int at end the game. And the sack of Colin where it looked like all the Panthers' defender did was touch his shoe string. That was to funny. Even the Announcer was trying to figure out what cause Colin to go own

The two fumbles caused my heart to pound... I thought I was going to die.

actually the fumble and recovery more impressed me.

That showed me how much this team has grown since the beginning of the season. In the past this team would have lost both fumbles. But quick thinking and alertness were their best friends tonight.