Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you make of Cam's start?

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't feel like arguing with a self proclaimed nut hugger

i just hugged some boobies. whassuuuuup

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i just hugged some boobies. whassuuuuup

Tell Dat Alice I said hey

Posted · Report post

I don't feel like arguing with a self proclaimed nut hugger

I think my takes on cam are pretty close to objective. When he's bad I say it. When he's good, I nut hug. When he's in between we get threads like this one to talk about it. Last week he wasnt that bad.

Posted · Report post

Tell Dat Alice I said hey

they werent that big

Posted · Report post

Dont worry about Cam. When he has a game that could have been better, he probably doesnt sleep at night until he he is sure he has it worked out. 

He is systematic. He is always working on the worst aspect of his game, and when it is not the worst anymore, he works on something else. 

I notice overall improvement and decision making from him every few months as he puts in the work required to be a winner in this league. 

Give credit to a good 49er defense as well. All QBs performance suffers when they play them. Cam did enough to win, and that is all that matters. As Bill Belechick says, "Stats are for losers."

Posted · Report post

For me this game was the reverse of Arizona for Cam. He started god awful(pressure from their pass rush didn't help any) but he finished very strong. He was making good throws and good decisions against a really good defense. All in all big win for the team, just hope we can destroy the patriots next week.

Posted · Report post

He came through when we needed him to, and the team won. Works for me.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pretty shaky at first, but he really did much better second half. His receivers need to start doing their part also.