Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Patriots Fans Are Saying?

352 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My regular night bartender and one of my night shift cooks at the restaurant I manage, are brothers from boston. I can't wait to talk shit for the rest of the year. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

looks like they are the next batch of arrogant fans who think we are a gimme win, and will be full of excuses about why they lost.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I saw in a different thread where a poster said that he was "more worried about the Carolina game than the Broncos game".

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I saw in a different thread where a poster said that he was "more worried about the Carolina game than the Broncos game".

This is why I stick to SB Nation. Half the guys over there respect us more than The Broncos. That said, there's a few meatheads who believe Gronk and Welker -2.0 are gonna put 40 points on our D.

Posted · Report post

cool

thanks for keeping us updated on other teams message boards you guys

Posted · Report post

Re: Panthers scare me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriplecHamp
They have a good front 7 and a secondary thats been pretty cohesive. You should note that San Francisco is a probably the worst passing team in football and with VD out they're even worse than that. They are pretty one dimensional and Carolina didn't have to sell out to stop the run by any means. They can and will be exposed by a team that picks up the blitz and can move the ball through the air. They're built similarly to seattle except they have more talent in the front 7 and way less in the secondary. On offense they have more talent at the skill positions but the offensive lines and QB play are a wash.

Wilson, is way, way better than Newton.

Da fuq?

Posted · Report post

They already know we know they're scared.

Posted · Report post

I need production from Gronk to help my fantasy teams...

But this week? Fuck him. Somebody send some hookers or pr0n stars to his hotel room to distract him. 

Posted · Report post

When we beat all holy hell out of them and stomp a big ass mud hole in them, I will personally drive my ass to Boston with a photoshopped pic of a panther eating a Patriots mascot tied to my goddamn roof.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't expect much respect from these kinds of teams that are cesspools for bandwagoners. But, I would think that anybody with a brain cell would know by now that you need to respect every team you come across. Anything can happen in the NFL - Colts just lost at home to the fugging Rams!
Well not just lost, they were blown out.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Like one of their fans said, we're gonna face an actual QB for the 1st time this season. That's the only difference from the 9ers. And the Pats D is not as good as the 9ers. If our front 7 applies half the pressure they had on Kaepernick, this is a blow out for us. But I would be careful about throwing any of these DB blitzes we had today agaist Brady though. That poo can get us lit up agaist a QB like brady.