Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

What Patriots Fans Are Saying?

346 posts in this topic

Who is going to cover Gronk, Aaron Dobson, and Danny Amendola one on one?.. anybody?  See I was all for respect and dignity until I read some of these posts but if that's they way its going to be then so be it..

You're in the Smack Talk forum.

Yeah, it's true I usually don't acknowledge fans who whine about how dirty our defense is. Sorry for playing football, bros.

yes your coach was suspended for a year for "playing football"

this is a classic case of 2 teams being dominate in different areas of the game.  its simple really,  our defense is better than the patriots offense,   but the patriots defense is better than the panthers offense. 

lets score each aspect of the game on a scale of 10.

patriots o  -  7

patriots d  - 5

panthers o - 5

panthers d - 8

panthers have a one point margin.  cam plays horribly bad, we def lose.  cam plays lights out, we def win.. cam plays average ball and defense comes up like normal, we win.   cam plays terrible ball like last week, but panthers d comes to bring the house down, then we still win.

the only scenario i see that pats winning is if our O and D both play like poo,   and frankly i dont see that happening.... Btw, your gonna have a BOA stadium packed with a bunch of people staying warm with their alcohol. 

I pick the panthers by 17

You make up your own scale then base the outcome of the game on that? You're a real genius.

Edit: This is something I want to know. The Pat's have slightly more yards and YPA rushing, why do all the Panther fans say their running game is so much better?

my guess is, ypa is only one aspect of a running game, albeit an important one.  why i would say Panthers rush attack is better, is how versatile it is.  our staple of backs plus our QB, is very good at methodically wearing teams down throughout the game.  by fourth quarter when Tolbert is in the game, he is hard to bring down.  we dont give up on the run either just because it isnt successful early on.  another reason it might be better is, well because, we aren't facing our defense.

i expect a good game but i also expect your passing attack to be the make or break for the patriots success.

my guess is, ypa is only one aspect of a running game, albeit an important one. why i would say Panthers rush attack is better, is how versatile it is. our staple of backs plus our QB, is very good at methodically wearing teams down throughout the game. by fourth quarter when Tolbert is in the game, he is hard to bring down. we dont give up on the run either just because it isnt successful early on. another reason it might be better is, well because, we aren't facing our defense.

i expect a good game but i also expect your passing attack to be the make or break for the patriots success.

Is it even legal for the "staples" of backs to use staples?

Is it even legal for the "staples" of backs to use staples?

yes Fat, yes it is.  u are good for something even tho it's for nothing.

You make up your own scale then base the outcome of the game on that? You're a real genius.

ita about analyzing matchups .  you apparently wouldnt know anything about that...seeing as how the only  person your favorite player is matched up against is a man named bubba

iUHVdLUcPirar.gif

dat alice's forearm?

ita about analyzing matchups .  you apparently wouldnt know anything about that...seeing as how the only  person your favorite player is matched up against is a man named bubba

If you correctly analyezd the match up you wouldn't say the Panthers d has an advantage over the Pats offense. When Gronk, Amendola and Vereen aren't healthy they do, but now? Hilarious to even make such a statement.