Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Patriots Fans Are Saying?

352 posts in this topic

Posted

it doesn't matter how good the QB is, when a guy is getting pummeled into the ground they tend to not do so well

3 people like this

Posted

Who is going to cover Gronk, Aaron Dobson, and Danny Amendola one on one?.. anybody?  See I was all for respect and dignity until I read some of these posts but if that's they way its going to be then so be it..

Posted

There's no bigger asshole than a Boston asshole.

Lol....No exaggeration. ...about 90% of boston people I know are i-know-it-all pricks or straight up assholes

Posted

Who is going to cover Gronk, Aaron Dobson, and Danny Amendola one on one?.. anybody?  See I was all for respect and dignity until I read some of these posts but if that's they way its going to be then so be it..

Kuechly will likely be on Gronk (maybe TD). Both are fast and smart.

Our secondary works as a unit. You'll seldom see one on an island by themselves. Dobson is just average and Amendola makes a killing on the assumption that teams HAVE to double Gronk. Mike Mitchell will be saying hello to each of them during the course of the game, I am sure.

Not saying they'll have to cover for long...because we sacked Kaep 6 times...and their OL > your OL.

Next.

5 people like this

Posted

Sooooooo disrespectful!

They beat the Saints. Both lost to the Jets. The Chowda Paaants haven't really done squat either. Congrats on hanging 50 on Pittsburgh. I'm sure Boston Globe writers and ESPN had a good jerk session over that. They haven't seen a team like this. They also don't have San Fran's D, so I expect this game to go like the Atlanta game did for us. Also, they think Talib is the second coming of Revis. Smitty owns Talib. They also have no one to cover Olsen, and they can't stop the run. Time consuming drives keeps Pretty Boy off the field. We win 34-20

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, Ike Taylor thought Aaron Dobson was average and got torched for over 160 yards and two touchdowns by him and Ike Taylor is one of the best cornerbacks in the game, better then anybody you guys have.  And you mean to tell me Luke can match up with Gronk, and with Gronk's height?  Like Tom Jackson said, there is no linebacker in football that can't match up one on one with him you either double him or get beat.  And I would love to see you put Mitchell on Amendola and tell me Mitchell will win.  You might forgot how great Amendola is when he is healthy and on the field.  You guys have not faced a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers quarterbacking level this year, so don't act like you have.  Colin Kaepernick is not Tom Brady, and you know Dante Scar, the O-Line coach will have something cooked up for that front 7. 

Posted

And thus we will crush the "patriots" and drive their men before us and hear the Lamentations of their women.

The four winds. . . . the wind in your hair and titans at yourr- "WRONG!"

CONAN!! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?!?!

1 person likes this

Posted

They beat the Saints. Both lost to the Jets. The Chowda Paaants haven't really done squat either. Congrats on hanging 50 on Pittsburgh. I'm sure Boston Globe writers and ESPN had a good jerk session over that. They haven't seen a team like this. They also don't have San Fran's D, so I expect this game to go like the Atlanta game did for us. Also, they think Talib is the second coming of Revis. Smitty owns Talib. They also have no one to cover Olsen, and they can't stop the run. Time consuming drives keeps Pretty Boy off the field. We win 34-20

That defense before Sunday against Pittsburgh was one of the best in the league but they lost Rob Ninkovich, Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory in the third quarter ... which allowed Ben to move the ball and still was sacked SIX TIMEs and threw 2 PICKs.  Guess what? Talib is a much better player now and according to Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson, they said watching him on film that he is playing the best cornerback of anybody in the league right now.  But Chandler Jones has 8.5 sacks, Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, Aqib Talib well ask Jimmy Graham, and A.J Green how good he is, Smitty can do nothing vs Talib this year, especially this year as Smitty is not the same and he is not better then Julio Jones and A.J Green who were both shutdown by Talib and Devin McCourty is actually having a probowl year and is a very good center fielder.  You won't get a banged up New England defense after the bye.  And you know Bill Belichick is great at his defensive schemes and coaching to have his defense make the right plays and the most clutch and opportunistic times. 

Posted

Gronk is like Glass Joe on Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. He will get injured by turbulence on the flight to Charlotte.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, Ike Taylor thought Aaron Dobson was average and got torched for over 160 yards and two touchdowns by him and Ike Taylor is one of the best cornerbacks in the game, better then anybody you guys have.  And you mean to tell me Luke can match up with Gronk, and with Gronk's height?  Like Tom Jackson said, there is no linebacker in football that can't match up one on one with him you either double him or get beat.  And I would love to see you put Mitchell on Amendola and tell me Mitchell will win.  You might forgot how great Amendola is when he is healthy and on the field.  You guys have not faced a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers quarterbacking level this year, so don't act like you have.  Colin Kaepernick is not Tom Brady, and you know Dante Scar, the O-Line coach will have something cooked up for that front 7. 

as an ECU fan, i know Aaron Dobson is above average. But first of all we hardly run cover 0 so one on one matchups are stupid to speculate.

3 people like this

Posted

Hey Patriots fan, it would be great if you would learn the difference between "then" and "than."

Thanks.

Posted

That defense before Sunday against Pittsburgh was one of the best in the league but they lost Rob Ninkovich, Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory in the third quarter ... which allowed Ben to move the ball and still was sacked SIX TIMEs and threw 2 PICKs. Guess what? Talib is a much better player now and according to Deion Sanders and Charles Woodson, they said watching him on film that he is playing the best cornerback of anybody in the league right now. But Chandler Jones has 8.5 sacks, Rob Ninkovich is a turnover machine, Aqib Talib well ask Jimmy Graham, and A.J Green how good he is, Smitty can do nothing vs Talib this year, especially this year as Smitty is not the same and he is not better then Julio Jones and A.J Green who were both shutdown by Talib and Devin McCourty is actually having a probowl year and is a very good center fielder. You won't get a banged up New England defense after the bye. And you know Bill Belichick is great at his defensive schemes and coaching to have his defense make the right plays and the most clutch and opportunistic times.

I guess Carolina should just take the loss right now. We may as well not even show up Monday night. The Patriots have no faults and are unbeatable just like they were going into the Super Bowl against the Giants that first time around. Oh wait.

8 people like this