Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Patriots Fans Are Saying?

352 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Panther fans so high off their little win streak and people finally giving them respect, aawwww lol smh you guys don't belong on the same field as New England .. but don't worry Denver is in for it next weekend as well

^^^F*CKING IDIOT^^^
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All I know is what this Patriot fan is saying.

The Panthers are exactly like their hometown of Charlotte--cheap, shiny, loud, with no real history whatsoever. It's all one great big facade from Cam Newton on down. You can't even get Panthers fans to form a majority of people in the stadium during your home games, lol.

You've beaten nothing but poo teams, and you're going to get a real wakeup call. You're going up against the greatest QB in the league, of not the greatest of all time, and a genius head coach with three rings under his belt. You can "keep pounding" right into the brick wall that is Bellichick and Brady on Monday Night.

Suck it, Panthers. Your pretenders. Always have been. Always will be. And NFL teams from shithole Dixie always are.

^^^F*CKING IDIOT^^^
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the football and financial mastermind in his workshop

Fat was about 1.5 twinkies i mean points too short.  what a shame.

Posted · Report post

Fat was about 1.5 twinkies i mean points too short. what a shame.

Actually 1 point, I got in a +3. I did make a second $1k bet on the under for first half, so that cut the loss a little. Can't win them all.