351 replies to this topic

#16 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,754 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

I saw in a different thread where a poster said that he was "more worried about the Carolina game than the Broncos game".

This is why I stick to SB Nation. Half the guys over there respect us more than The Broncos. That said, there's a few meatheads who believe Gronk and Welker -2.0 are gonna put 40 points on our D.

#17 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

cool

thanks for keeping us updated on other teams message boards you guys

#18 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Re: Panthers scare me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriplecHamp
They have a good front 7 and a secondary thats been pretty cohesive. You should note that San Francisco is a probably the worst passing team in football and with VD out they're even worse than that. They are pretty one dimensional and Carolina didn't have to sell out to stop the run by any means. They can and will be exposed by a team that picks up the blitz and can move the ball through the air. They're built similarly to seattle except they have more talent in the front 7 and way less in the secondary. On offense they have more talent at the skill positions but the offensive lines and QB play are a wash.

Wilson, is way, way better than Newton.

Da fuq?

#19 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

They already know we know they're scared.

#20 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

I need production from Gronk to help my fantasy teams...

But this week? fug him. Somebody send some hookers or pr0n stars to his hotel room to distract him. 

#21 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

When we beat all holy hell out of them and stomp a big ass mud hole in them, I will personally drive my ass to Boston with a photoshopped pic of a panther eating a Patriots mascot tied to my goddamn roof.

#22 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I don't expect much respect from these kinds of teams that are cesspools for bandwagoners. But, I would think that anybody with a brain cell would know by now that you need to respect every team you come across. Anything can happen in the NFL - Colts just lost at home to the fugging Rams!
Well not just lost, they were blown out.

#23 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Like one of their fans said, we're gonna face an actual QB for the 1st time this season. That's the only difference from the 9ers. And the Pats D is not as good as the 9ers. If our front 7 applies half the pressure they had on Kaepernick, this is a blow out for us. But I would be careful about throwing any of these DB blitzes we had today agaist Brady though. That poo can get us lit up agaist a QB like brady.

#24 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Pats fans don't know poo. They won't even be fun to talk poo with.

There's no bigger asshole than a Boston asshole.

#25 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

it doesn't matter how good the QB is, when a guy is getting pummeled into the ground they tend to not do so well

#26 PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Who is going to cover Gronk, Aaron Dobson, and Danny Amendola one on one?.. anybody?  See I was all for respect and dignity until I read some of these posts but if that's they way its going to be then so be it..

#27 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

There's no bigger asshole than a Boston asshole.

Lol....No exaggeration. ...about 90% of boston people I know are i-know-it-all pricks or straight up assholes

#28 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Who is going to cover Gronk, Aaron Dobson, and Danny Amendola one on one?.. anybody?  See I was all for respect and dignity until I read some of these posts but if that's they way its going to be then so be it..

Kuechly will likely be on Gronk (maybe TD). Both are fast and smart.

Our secondary works as a unit. You'll seldom see one on an island by themselves. Dobson is just average and Amendola makes a killing on the assumption that teams HAVE to double Gronk. Mike Mitchell will be saying hello to each of them during the course of the game, I am sure.

Not saying they'll have to cover for long...because we sacked Kaep 6 times...and their OL > your OL.

Next.

#29 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Sooooooo disrespectful!

They beat the Saints. Both lost to the Jets. The Chowda Paaants haven't really done squat either. Congrats on hanging 50 on Pittsburgh. I'm sure Boston Globe writers and ESPN had a good jerk session over that. They haven't seen a team like this. They also don't have San Fran's D, so I expect this game to go like the Atlanta game did for us. Also, they think Talib is the second coming of Revis. Smitty owns Talib. They also have no one to cover Olsen, and they can't stop the run. Time consuming drives keeps Pretty Boy off the field. We win 34-20

#30 PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

PatriotD=BRAINSandCLUTCH

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Ok, Ike Taylor thought Aaron Dobson was average and got torched for over 160 yards and two touchdowns by him and Ike Taylor is one of the best cornerbacks in the game, better then anybody you guys have.  And you mean to tell me Luke can match up with Gronk, and with Gronk's height?  Like Tom Jackson said, there is no linebacker in football that can't match up one on one with him you either double him or get beat.  And I would love to see you put Mitchell on Amendola and tell me Mitchell will win.  You might forgot how great Amendola is when he is healthy and on the field.  You guys have not faced a Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers quarterbacking level this year, so don't act like you have.  Colin Kaepernick is not Tom Brady, and you know Dante Scar, the O-Line coach will have something cooked up for that front 7. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com