Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over a freakin 80 overall in Madden now?

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who gaf?

Posted · Report post

y'all still play that shitty ass game?

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

This should be one of those banable offenses. For fucks sake who gives a shit?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Superbowl!

Posted · Report post

i wish i could get the D to play how they play in real life on the game. doesnt happen though. its hard to get pressure on this new Madden. its like everybody has an amazing oline

Had the same problem. Just tweak your sliders. Gotta be careful, though, since you can make it too easy as well. It took me several weeks of playing a game or two a night to get it tuned to my skill level and style of play.

Posted · Report post

madden is ass, our de in the game don't make any plays and were still a fugging 79 after a 5 game win streak this makes me more angry then espn garbage talk

Posted · Report post

76190-oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-m-W4n
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

i wish i could get the D to play how they play in real life on the game. doesnt happen though. its hard to get pressure on this new Madden. its like everybody has an amazing oline

You have to know how to blitz. In the game you can't just pick a play and roll with it. You have to drop a DE into coverage and add a blitzer or wait until right before the ball is snapped to audible. If it's a run I find I get a 4 yard loss about 33% of the time. If it's a slant I either get a pick or sack the QB.

Anyone who wants to play gamer tag is CPcavedweller. The CP stands for Carolina panthers and yes that has been my tag since around January 2011 before we got Cam and I thought jimmehhhh was the answer.

That said, if you have balls, hit me up and we will throw down, need a few madden buddies anyway.

Posted · Report post

You have to know how to blitz. In the game you can't just pick a play and roll with it. You have to drop a DE into coverage and add a blitzer or wait until right before the ball is snapped to audible. If it's a run I find I get a 4 yard loss about 33% of the time. If it's a slant I either get a pick or sack the QB.

Anyone who wants to play gamer tag is CPcavedweller. The CP stands for Carolina panthers and yes that has been my tag since around January 2011 before we got Cam and I thought jimmehhhh was the answer.

That said, if you have balls, hit me up and we will throw down, need a few madden buddies anyway.

PS3 or 360?

Posted · Report post

I give a shit about this. They better boost us over 80.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

PS3 or 360?

Posted · Report post

i traded in this shitty game a long time ago... 2k all day