Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam lowered probability of win against 49ers

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Today's episode of Numbers Never Lie asked if Cam was responsible for win:

The numbers say NO, he actually lowered the win probability for Panthers. So basically the defense was able to win in spite of Cam! LMFAO

Posted

Cam had a "bad" game (which I disagree with) and the panthers still win. Oh damn that's good smack talk alice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

Yea anyone with half a brain could tell that Cam didn't play well and the defense carried us.

Posted

Yea anyone with half a brain could tell that Cam didn't play well and the defense carried us.

hence Alice needing a website to tell him (a website he again didn't link, btw)

Posted

hence Alice needing a website to tell him (a website he again didn't link, btw)

Numbers Never Lie is a show on ESPN and today's show will be available tomorrow, so there is nothing to link. Next air time is 2am my time so 3am yours.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm really not understanding how cam didn't play well. Yeah he didn't play great. He missed some big throws and had an interception but he came through when we needed him at the end. There were too many dropped passes of balls he put on the money. He won the type of game good NFL QBs win. He showed a lot of growth and maturity in this game. You really can't say he didn't play well. Especially against a really good defense with a weak oline

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

jesus h christ alice stop making threads and flounder on back to the pequod's trywork where you belong

Posted

Today's episode of Numbers Never Lie asked if Cam was responsible for win:

The numbers say NO, he actually lowered the win probability for Panthers. So basically the defense was able to win in spite of Cam! LMFAO

Um....if the defense won in spite of Cam, imagine what will happen when Cam is on, and facing a bad defense, like the Saints.........oh the destruction that will occur

Posted

Who the hell implied that the panthers won because of cam.

Posted

Cam absolutely made the throws that counted when he needed to.

He was jittery early... but he's a young guy and that was the biggest game of his career.   He's going to settle down and get used to it.  He was playing arguably one of the top 3 defenses in the league to that point and easily one of the hardest he's played in his career.

Posted

I ask you this Alice, if Brees were to have a bad game, could the Saints win?

Posted

I ask you this Alice, if Brees were to have a bad game, could the Saints win?

Week 2 in the rain against Bucs when they were still playing hard and losing by a last second play,