Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dunn

Panther nation Chant...

43 posts in this topic

I know its been discussed 1000x with the music and such, but what about a good THEME to the team as well, Eagles are known for their 'fly eagles fly' etc. after a TD...I think the atmosphere of the panthers stadium would be absolutely electric if we could do something of this sort...problem is getting the word out to everyone to participate.

I was thinking this, but with the rendition 'We. We are. We are Panther. We are panther nation!"  That would probably be the coolest chant in NFL sport :bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44YUnOoye58

Lets just worry about getting the BOA Real LOUD especially coming up for a big monday night game coming up first

Think our D is Nasty Now.  Get the Crowd super loud causing the O to struggle hearing etc.

1 person likes this

I read it and it sound good but how about do a video demonstration of yourself doing this Rayzor and post it on youtube for us to follow!

1 person likes this

Candle Stick was loud as fug yesterday, BoA needs to be louder Monday than what it was yesterday that's a tall task but BoA can do it

I read it and it sound good but how about do a video demonstration of yourself doing this Rayzor and post it on youtube for us to follow!

lol, ain't gonna happen but i wouldn't mind zod getting one of his models to demonstrate it.

Just a tad different getting a college student section/stadium doing something like in the OP than getting most of the old fugs/wine and cheese fans at BOA to even stand. 

1 person likes this

^true, but you gotta start somewhere.  There are just as many old people in any other NFL game as there are here in NC.  Its gotta spread...like a virus.

I sit in the front row of my section and work hard to get everyone up on defense - some people are just not going to be bothered but Big night games help people get socially lubricated which can help -

guda, feta, sirenje

malbec, pinot, char-donn-ay!

*followed by golf clap and sweatervest flouting*

3 people like this