Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex(SBVG) is coming to Charlotte for the very first time!

148 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah row 34 is a workout...and your girl will complain about the hike no matter what shape she's in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking about making a map of where to poop on my college campus. The newspaper said they would publish it. 

Never give away your prime pooping stations. 2nd floor student union east end in Boone.

Posted · Report post

10/10 PERFECT POST

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah row 34 is a workout...and your girl will complain about the hike no matter what shape she's in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

burn moar calories!

Posted · Report post

fucking bump.

Posted · Report post

Ohhh make sure to check out the dog house.

Posted · Report post

Ohhh make sure to check out the dog house.

Is that the local titty bar?

Posted · Report post

Nope the radio guys hang out there and always a huge crowd around corner of moorehead and mint (I think mint)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nope the radio guys hang out there and always a huge crowd around corner of moorehead and mint (I think mint)

Thanks for the tip! What time should I show up to walk around and tailgate and stuff? 

Posted · Report post

I'll be in my lot at about 3. The city is pretty jacked up right now so im thinking it'll get cranked up early
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Passing by the dog house at night is pretty cool. I was down there for the Tampa Bay game in 08. Everyone starts yelling under the Brookshire and it sounds pretty cool. Only problem is the Dog House is pretty far from most of the tailgating.

Posted · Report post

Tons of stuff downtown at the EpiCenter....StrikeCity bar a few pubs right there...a great sushi place....you can check the website just google epicenter charlotte and it will list bars there.  Tons of Bars when walking to the epicenter.  Check out the comdey club on google too.  We flew in for the ATL game and saw Carlos Mencia for 25 bucks....great time.  Charlotte is a small city, so tons of stuff near you.

1 person likes this