Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Dex(SBVG) is coming to Charlotte for the very first time!

Best Answer Herbert The Love Bug , 11 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Wanna do gay poo?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#61 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Yeah row 34 is a workout...and your girl will complain about the hike no matter what shape she's in.

#62 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,186 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

I'm thinking about making a map of where to poop on my college campus. The newspaper said they would publish it. 

Never give away your prime pooping stations. 2nd floor student union east end in Boone.

#63 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

10/10 PERFECT POST

#64 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Yeah row 34 is a workout...and your girl will complain about the hike no matter what shape she's in.

burn moar calories!

#65 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

fuging bump.

#66 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ohhh make sure to check out the dog house.

#67 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ohhh make sure to check out the dog house.

Is that the local titty bar?

#68 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Nope the radio guys hang out there and always a huge crowd around corner of moorehead and mint (I think mint)

#69 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Nope the radio guys hang out there and always a huge crowd around corner of moorehead and mint (I think mint)

Thanks for the tip! What time should I show up to walk around and tailgate and stuff? 

#70 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

I'll be in my lot at about 3. The city is pretty jacked up right now so im thinking it'll get cranked up early

#71 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,186 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Passing by the dog house at night is pretty cool. I was down there for the Tampa Bay game in 08. Everyone starts yelling under the Brookshire and it sounds pretty cool. Only problem is the Dog House is pretty far from most of the tailgating.

#72 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Tons of stuff downtown at the EpiCenter....StrikeCity bar a few pubs right there...a great sushi place....you can check the website just google epicenter charlotte and it will list bars there.  Tons of Bars when walking to the epicenter.  Check out the comdey club on google too.  We flew in for the ATL game and saw Carlos Mencia for 25 bucks....great time.  Charlotte is a small city, so tons of stuff near you.

#73 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

If you're in the mood for chill bar-like atmosphere and an awesome burger, try Bad Daddy's Burger Bar on West Blvd (I think). One of the best burgers I've ever had.

#74 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,432 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

I and my girlfriend will both be coming down to the Queen City for the first time. Panther's Fan since 05 and this will be my first BoA game. MNF versus the New England Patriots. I've been to about a dozen Panther's games over the years in New York but never at home! I'm so excited to meet all of you guys at the tailgate but first I have some information and advice requests!

1. My flight leaves Connecticut at 1 pm Sunday 11/17 and I'll be checked into my hotel around 3pm. I'll be arriving at Douglas and staying at the Blake Hotel (which is now the Sheraton) in uptown Charlotte close to BoA. If anyone else is staying here let me know!

2. My girlfriend and I would like to see the city Sunday night and possibly hit a bar or two. Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in uptown with good eats? Also any must sees I should go to on Monday during the day before the game?

3. My girlfriend is a Patriot's Fan.. Please don't be a dick, she's not a loud obnoxious fan so please try to make this experience(and the Patriot's inevitable loss) as painless as possible for her. :)

4. Tailgates. Who has them? Can I stop by with my girl to say hi to you guys? Trying to meet as many Huddlers as possible! (I can bring alcohol/food just give me a heads up!)

5. Anything I should know about the stadium? It's walking distance from my hotel so I won't be parking but any advice would be appreciated. A friend of mine said you can get a certificate for your first time at BoA somewhere in the stadium. I definitely want to visit the team store too and get some stuff!

6. Seating. I'll be sitting in Section 543 Row 34 (I SEE OKINAWA) But I've heard from multiple people there isn't a bad seat in the house. Tickets were very expensive!

2en6f4n.jpg

If anyone wants to meet up Sunday night for a few drinks or before the game to tailgate please PM me for my number and I'll text/call you when I get down there. I am so pumped and will add more to this thread as the week progresses. 

I know this might be too much to ask mods but is there anyway this can be pinned so everyone has a chance to read it? 

By the way past names are Dxterity, SBVG and SexBeerVideoGames. My Twitter is below if anyone needs to reach me! See you in Charlotte!

attachicon.gif433732_f.jpg

Also if you don't remember me here's a refresher. I know I'm a filthy Northerner but please don't hold it against me!

Dammit Dex, I didn't know you were SBVG.  I knew you were not new around here but I didn't know you had changed your name.  Changing names should necessitate the "formerly know as" for at least a month so people don't have to buy a program.

Hope you have a great time.  I have no advice for you as I am old and decrepit.  Strike City is fun to me.  Strike City and a good BM.

Speaking of which...be right back.

#75 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Never give away your prime pooping stations. 2nd floor student union east end in Boone.

one of our older buildings has 3 identical bathrooms on each floor but only one air conditioner works. 

the newer buildings are gold 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com