Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Would you be opposed to a Julio Jones type draft day trade for a stud WR?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#73 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Are there any guys in this draft worth that?  In that draft, AJ and Julio were clearly studs.  Not sure anyone fits that bill this year, but we'll see.  I think a lot of people are on Evans' dick

#74 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

As long as it's not to the extent of what the Falcons gave up I'd be all for it. I really want Watkins, and I'd be all for giving up our 2nd OR next year's 1st to move up to get him. Not both. I really do not want Evans and I'd be fine with Lee as a consolation prize but not move up for him. I absolutely want a #1 WR with our first, someone to take over for Smitty immediately. Evans is not it. Lee *might* be it. Watkins IS it. Someone else I'm not mentioning might also be good enough. Use our 2nd (or 3rd if we trade up) to grab an OT to start at RT or even sit behind Bell for a year. Don't void Gross's contract and keep him for at least another year. Focus more heavily on Oline next year. We need a new WR more immediately than OT.

#75 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

We will be drafting at 32 and NO, I do NOT like the idea of giving up many draft picks for one player.

#76 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I have faith Gettleman will find talent at whatever picks we have. No need to trade up. Especially with us being an attractive offer for free agents now. A lot of guys would jump at the chance to take over as Cam's top target.

#77 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

I would trade ten 7th round picks for a top 10 pick this year.

wait, was that the question?

#78 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I love when we do BIG draft day trades.  I mean, love, love love it.....

I think all of you are forgetting Armanti Edwards, Everette Brown, and Jeff Otah.

Without them, we would have never had a chance at the worst record in the NFL, and being on record as one of the worst offenses ever.

THINK PEOPLE!