Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

The Kraken

L-TownCat    11,862

The L-TownCat would be a foot long tuna salad sub with sour pickles black olives yellow mustard salt and pepper oil and vinegar. Lots of vinegar.

SCP    30,419

The L-TownCat would be a foot long tuna salad sub with sour pickles black olives yellow mustard salt and pepper oil and vinegar. Lots of vinegar.

I'd buy that poo but I'd pick off the olives.

• Pie 1

Dex    11,978

did he spell it kracken on purpose?

Deserves its own thread. Where is SuperJ?

Pimento cheese on 3 day old Merita bread, with a side of UTZ chips. Washed down with a cool TAB diet soda. That's a Friday night meal to some of you rich fugs.

cptx    2,124

If you were a beast what would your sammich be?

The SCP would be a foot long chicken phily with some melty cheese, bacon, grilled onions and peppers, and some damn spicy mustard.

something like a KFC Double Down, but  with two steaks instead of chicken.

Mr. Scot    34,528

Luke's sandwich was named The Cover 2.

Maybe Matt Ryan can design a sandwich so that Luke's and Greg's sandwiches can sack it.

• Pie 1

The Uncle Wet Poots would be regular white bread slices lighty toasted, grilled weiners sliced in half mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, sprouts, julienned carrots and a quick squirt of spray on parkay

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

jayflip    4,266

The jayflip would be mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese, deviled eggs and bacon (soft, not crispy) wrapped in a warmed flour tortilla. It's mitva sammich per se, but we can call it a wrap and promote it as healthy. Lots of jalepenos and cherry peppers too.