Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So let me get this straight...

18 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah, don't think we have to worry about Belicheat taking a week off.

Oh I seriously doubt he does any coach would be foolish to imo still this is a different pats team than years past they seem very vulnerable especially on offense I think this game bodes well for our defense 

Posted

31 teams and we have 10% of the teams coming off byes.  I believe the people who make the schedule have a bias.   This isn't the first year this has occurred.

Here is another oddity as the schedule goes.  WE don't have a back to back home game until the end of the season.   Add the byes in there.  We aren't a favorite for the scheduling committee.

Posted

We didn't have a division game for the first 8 weeks and we play the saints twice in three weeks.

not that i care, but in terms of making a balanced schedule thats pretty lousy

1 person likes this

Posted

lolz that anyone intentionally puts us after two byes. making the schedules is extremely complex, and no one is going to add more complexity just to make us have more games off a bye.

I'm sure they work specific match ups into the algorithms, but all based on maximizing viewing. no one gives a fug about 'screwing' the Panthers.

Posted

Is King T still here??? Anybody ???

Oh good point, haven't seen much race-baiting going on lately.

Posted

Look at the Chowda Paaants schedule and it's front loaded with their shitty division opponents.