Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where will YOU be Monday night?

227 posts in this topic

Posted

Agreed, though I meant one of the actual panther statues.

IMG_1207.JPG

That's fine. Bitches need instagram photos.

Posted

The show on the field will be better than the stadium scenery. That place is getting old and outdated

Old and outdated?   A 20 year old stadium?   Really?????

1 person likes this

Posted

11.1455° N, 63.8630° W

1 person likes this

Posted

Sec 100 Row 1 on my Couch in New Mexico the land of enchantment haha.....I'll be there for the Jets game....can't wait to see where we stand at that point....KEEP POUNDING!!!! 

Posted

It isn't even 20 years old and was state of the art in 1995. Maybe you like flying anus that the Falcons are building better.

This is a dumb comment. CDs and beepers were also state of the art 20 years ago. Perhaps you need to visit newer stadiums.

Oh...and if you ever accuse me of liking anything ATL again, even in fun, I will hunt you down and....you won't like the rest.

Posted

Probably stuck in 10x10 apartment trying to find a decent stream, cursing my internet connection.

life of the huddler

Posted

Four Corners here in Chapel Hill... Probably.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ill be at Brady's house tucked in bed with his wife Giselle! Hopefully preparing for rd 15 while watching Brady get sacked for the 7th time in the first half!

1 person likes this

Posted

At a bar in Durham, maybe.

Or at home. Either way: drinking heavily.

1 person likes this

Posted

Section 225 baby. Had those tix locked down for a few months now

Posted

This is a dumb comment. CDs and beepers were also state of the art 20 years ago. Perhaps you need to visit newer stadiums.

Oh...and if you ever accuse me of liking anything ATL again, even in fun, I will hunt you down and....you won't like the rest.

What is dumb is comparing a concrete and steel structure which have been significantly renovated every few years to stay current with electronic fads which change every few years.  I suppose Dallas's stadium is outdated as well because it was built before the latest I-pad design.

At least we can agree on hating Atlanta. 

Posted

It'll be Tuesday morning here in Singapore, I'll be on my couch with a bacon and egg sandwich to celebrate, and watching MNF on my TV thanks to the wonders of NFL Gamepass, my iPad and my recently purchased Apple TV.

3 people like this