Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

Where will YOU be Monday night?

Jimmy    3,809

Not a good weekend thus far...had to sell my tickets to Monday night's game to help pay for a plumbing emergency that occured in my basement Thursday.  So instead of being in 549 row 9, I will be in Section Couch Row 1 watching on TV.  Wish I could be there.

Mr Mojo Risin    1,107

In front of the computer screen and in the same computer chair watching on the same live stream (been doing it every game since AZ game so we're 5-1) instead of watching it on the big screen

• Pie 2

Section 540 with my brother rallying all the old people around me to get loud on defense.

And hoping to God I am not too hungover to catch my Tuesday morning flight to the West Coast for work...

What row and seat in 540 I'm in 540 row 5 seat 26

bleys    1,995

Not a good weekend thus far...had to sell my tickets to Monday night's game to help pay for a plumbing emergency that occured in my basement Thursday.  So instead of being in 549 row 9, I will be in Section Couch Row 1 watching on TV.  Wish I could be there.

instead of crossing a black cat you should instantly email me your tickets....  you fuged up.  Pats win this game....

Jimmy    3,809

instead of crossing a black cat you should instantly email me your tickets....  you fuged up.  Pats win this game....

As hard as I tried to understand your reply I still don't get it....even pulled out my secret decoder ring.

330cruo.jpg

bleys    1,995

As hard as I tried to understand your reply I still don't get it....even pulled out my secret decoder ring.

330cruo.jpg

so in other words you get my reply and sadly attempted to respond with what exactly?  a picture of a ring?

ladypanther    4,939

Sorry to hear that.  Life does suck sometimes.

pinkfloyd    69

usually we go to local bar, as we don't have ESPN, but would like to watch this one at home so we can hear every word....  does anyone now if it is possible to pay for one game in some live stream (or free if that is available!) ?  Thanks....

toldozer    2,295

usually we go to local bar, as we don't have ESPN, but would like to watch this one at home so we can hear every word.... does anyone now if it is possible to pay for one game in some live stream (or free if that is available!) ? Thanks....

If you're local it will be on network.