#121 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Agreed, though I meant one of the actual panther statues.

IMG_1207.JPG

That's fine. Bitches need instagram photos.

#122 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,929 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

The show on the field will be better than the stadium scenery. That place is getting old and outdated

Old and outdated?   A 20 year old stadium?   Really?????

#123 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

11.1455° N, 63.8630° W

#124 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

Sec 100 Row 1 on my Couch in New Mexico the land of enchantment haha.....I'll be there for the Jets game....can't wait to see where we stand at that point....KEEP POUNDING!!!! 

#125 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

It isn't even 20 years old and was state of the art in 1995. Maybe you like flying anus that the Falcons are building better.

This is a dumb comment. CDs and beepers were also state of the art 20 years ago. Perhaps you need to visit newer stadiums.

Oh...and if you ever accuse me of liking anything ATL again, even in fun, I will hunt you down and....you won't like the rest.

#126 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Probably stuck in 10x10 apartment trying to find a decent stream, cursing my internet connection.

life of the huddler

#127 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,839 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Four Corners here in Chapel Hill... Probably.

#128 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Ill be at Brady's house tucked in bed with his wife Giselle! Hopefully preparing for rd 15 while watching Brady get sacked for the 7th time in the first half!

#129 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,957 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

At a bar in Durham, maybe.

Or at home. Either way: drinking heavily.

#130 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Section 225 baby. Had those tix locked down for a few months now

#131 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

This is a dumb comment. CDs and beepers were also state of the art 20 years ago. Perhaps you need to visit newer stadiums.

Oh...and if you ever accuse me of liking anything ATL again, even in fun, I will hunt you down and....you won't like the rest.

What is dumb is comparing a concrete and steel structure which have been significantly renovated every few years to stay current with electronic fads which change every few years.  I suppose Dallas's stadium is outdated as well because it was built before the latest I-pad design.

At least we can agree on hating Atlanta. 

#132 hermolt

hermolt

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSingapore via Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

It'll be Tuesday morning here in Singapore, I'll be on my couch with a bacon and egg sandwich to celebrate, and watching MNF on my TV thanks to the wonders of NFL Gamepass, my iPad and my recently purchased Apple TV.

#133 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

What is dumb is comparing a concrete and steel structure which have been significantly renovated every few years to stay current with electronic fads which change every few years. I suppose Dallas's stadium is outdated as well because it was built before the latest I-pad design.

Tell me what in the 100 and/or 500 levels is a "must see" in BoA Stadium? I didn't say our place was a dump, I was just making a point that the game is going to be better than walking about the 500 level. If you walk for two sections in the concourse then you've basically seen the whole thing.

#134 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

What is dumb is comparing a concrete and steel structure which have been significantly renovated every few years to stay current with electronic fads which change every few years. I suppose Dallas's stadium is outdated as well because it was built before the latest I-pad design.

And if you want to compare our stadium vs. other NFL stadiums we can do that too. Spoiler: the results will show ours is outdated vs the rest of the league.

#135 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

Tell me what in the 100 and/or 500 levels is a "must see" in BoA Stadium? I didn't say our place was a dump, I was just making a point that the game is going to be better than walking about the 500 level. If you walk for two sections in the concourse then you've basically seen the whole thing.

Most people go there to see the game.  Most any stadium is similar and you don't see the inner workings unless you do a tour. But this is Dex's first game so it will be fun for him to see everything for the first time.  But how does that  make it outdated and old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com