Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Schein eats his crow.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Monday Morning QB

"I'll tell you when I'm right, I'll tell you when I'm wrong. I should be dead." @AdamSchein

Fixed for you Adam.
2 people like this

Posted

I appreciate his accountability. It wouldn't be the first time that a reporter swept old comments under the rug and hopped on the bandwagon.

However, he's a whiny you know what - and he'll be the first to throw Cam and the team under the bus if we get beat Monday.

Eat sh*t, Schein.

2 people like this

Posted

Eat crow poo.

Posted

He has to eat crow to get the interviews from the players for his show and ratings.Fug him....not sincere at all and you can bet that if we go south, he will be crapping on us again.

1 person likes this

Posted

What Richie said he was gonna do to Martin, I would do to $hein. . . yes, the mouf.

Posted

Sorry, Adam. You are stuck on the Banned Wagon,

4 people like this

Posted

that only took a couple seconds to do, he owes a 3 page article.

that i probably wouldn't bother reading.

Posted

Is Schein the uniform guy? I hope he likes our blackout Monday.

Posted

What pisses me off is the guys on wfnz in the afternoon wouldn't eat their crow. They started calling the fans homers and any logical human being would bet against the Panthers. Sometimes you have to man the fug up and admit you were wrong. It doesn't matter why the other guy is right. Your wrong, suck it wrong guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

0ap1000000053195.jpg

Hasn't God done enough to the poor guy

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

Posted

What pisses me off is the guys on wfnz in the afternoon wouldn't eat their crow. They started calling the fans homers and any logical human being would bet against the Panthers. Sometimes you have to man the fug up and admit you were wrong. It doesn't matter why the other guy is right. Your wrong, suck it wrong guy.

Yeah they were clowns for that. I been trying to give them a chance lately but that crap yesterday was real sissy. Especially Mark James. Its funny Smitty comes in on mondays and i know he sees it too, he just cant state how he really feels about some of the things they say.