Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gronk...latest jerk gone public?

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I like Gronk. The guy lives life to the fullest. That said, The Mitchell Report and Clark Kent are gonna take care of him Monday Night.

Posted

But im not trying to be racist. cmon

Haha and neither am I. I said people are too sensitive and everyone immediately thinks I'm racist and agree with his comments, which I never said. 

Pretty much proves my point that people are too sensitive and just really like to overreact and be mad about something.

While Gronk shouldn't have said what he did, it doesn't need to be a huge story. 

Posted

You guys see anything wrong with this name?

K "E" "U" CHLY59

Posted

Haha and neither am I. I said people are too sensitive and everyone immediately thinks I'm racist and agree with his comments, which I never said. 

Pretty much proves my point that people are too sensitive and just really like to overreact and be mad about something.

While Gronk shouldn't have said what he did, it doesn't need to be a huge story. 

Just tell me your race.

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like he killed someone.

Posted

Just tell me your race.

I like the Daytona 500.

The rest are kinda boring.

Posted

I like the Daytona 500.

The rest are kinda boring.

Oh, you're being racist. Only whites in NASCAR. No black, asian, or hispanic huh.

Posted

Publicly using racial stereotypes on a stranger that you just met is okay now? Pretty damn stupid Gronk.

2 people like this

Posted

you are right, this is a "little distraction" and not important whatsoever

Posted

People are too sensitive. If cameras were on us all the time, I'm sure 99% of us would look like assholes. I know I would.

Your heading into dangerous waters my friend. Never use a percentage to qualify your statements.

Posted

Oh, you're being racist. Only whites in NASCAR. No black, asian, or hispanic huh.

Juan Pablo Montoya?

Posted

Juan Pablo Montoya?

Sound like hispanic to me. Are you trying to say that black and asian cant drive? are you? are you?

1 person likes this