Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Grit

39 posts in this topic

Posted

We were also lacking a great defensive tackle. Rivera got us two. (Not that Dwan hasn't been great by the way)

Cole has been very good as well.

3 people like this

Posted

Wins, they were lacking wins.

Or Gettleman has put enough talent on this roster we can now compete physically with other teams.

I'd hate to be a 49er player trying to get out of bed Monday morning after being pounded all day Sunday by the Panthers.

Posted

tumblr_lm0p8i52Sx1qdunk8o1_500.gif

2 people like this

Posted

while we were missing a few things, luck was also one of them.  it seemed like we didnt win our first coin toss until after week 13 or something like that.  i also want to say, our opposing FG kickers only missed one FG last year.  we had bad bounces, bad breaks and so forth that were almost just weird.  anyway, we have had a little luck this year.

Posted

John-Wayne-in-True-Grit-1-001.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_lm0p8i52Sx1qdunk8o1_500.gif

ahem...

TrueGrit36.jpg

Posted

You must be in training to work for the media. This has got to be the most deceptive spins I have ever read. Talk about doing everything in one's power to weaken the image of a player while pumping up one's team. The Receivers made way more mistakes than Cam but I guess you simply equated their mistakes to that being on Cam also. So sad.

you are extra retarded if you think this commentary was anything other than a compliment to cam and the team.

7 people like this

Posted

you are extra retarded if you think this commentary was anything other than a compliment to cam and the team.

i find his name ironic, because he is one of the extreme Cam apologists/excuse makers.

Posted

Be careful dropping the "g" word. You might summon that RG INT loving pedophile. 

Posted

I sorta like grits. I do like rivera's revelation. I definitely love the john wayne true grits theory. my personal theory is that it's when rivera decided to lose the ballcap and start donning the black and blue jacket. he looks like a badass on the sideline now.

Posted

He is!

Posted

The win at SF in a 10-9 slug fest was our turning point as an organization under Ron's tutelage.  We proved to ourselves that we have what it takes to win, instead of letting doubt creep into and make its bed in our collective psyche.  I sense there are great years to come barring injuries.