Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherWake

Mike Golic...

PantherWake    2,457

They just had a segment on Mike & Mike showing who Golic thought was the Top 5 QBs 26 and younger and it looked like this:

1. Luck

2. Stafford

3. Wilson

4. RG3

5. Kapernick

Golic can eat a bag of dicks.

countryboi    1,775

the only young QB that you can convince me is better than Cam is Luck...everyone else is not even in his class

• Pie 1

csx    6,966

At what point did the value of following a team shift from simply watching and enjoying games and wins to needing everyone to justify the team and player?

• Pie 2

PntherPryd    2,906

Not to give a crap but I overheard it also and thought it was a list from both Mike's?  Not sure.

But to give credit, Greenie did come out on the show to pick the Panthers to not only cover the 6.5 spread against the niners but to win outright.  One of the few talking heads to get it right.

Kettle    765

Only Wilson was better this week.  Hell, I'm not certain, but I think on the season he is the only one with a better QB rating.

tailg8or    477

Golic thinks his opinion is insightful and accurate for simply having played the game.  In reality, all he brings is comical insight into how ex-players view the game and bravado surrounding the locker room.  I used to listen a while ago ... not anymore. 

• Pie 1

PantherWake    2,457

You guys are so defensive it's pathetic. Wahhh someone doesn't like our QB. God forbid someone have their own opinion.

Analyst that gargle Panthers man juice: Best analysts ever!

Analysts that don't: fuging hack, idiot, know nothing.

Lol I just never liked Golic's fat ass

• Pie 1

RockyTopVol    273

Why does it bother you guys when we are disrespected?  It literally doesn't matter one bit.  

Give me wins over QB rankings.  I'd take Trent Dilfer right now if we could win a Super Bowl.  

• Pie 2

lightsout    2,365

Winning cures all. Luck proved this week what I've said all along: he's not that great and he's on a team that allows him to win in spite of his poor play. It's easy to overlook his terrible, terrible play in some games because they pull out the come from behind win. He is a better version of The Golden Calf of Bristol. Blows the game more times than not, only to lead a good drive that results in a win. 

Mechanically, I love Luck. However, strictly looking at film and stats, he's not THAT great. Let's just be honest here.

On topic, I could give a poo what any "expert" says about our QB or our team. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE hearing the media slurp on us, simply because we don't get positive attention that often these days. Now that we're showing what we're capable of, I enjoy hearing some positive feedback. But if they all flipped on us tomorrow and start claiming we'll lose out and whatnot, I would just scoff at it like I did for the first month and a half of the season. I prefer us being the underdog anyway.

• Pie 1