Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

608 posts in this topic

Two of them will be in New York next year and the other will probably go to Philadelphia or Boston.

Keep dreaming.

yeah but lets just say building in the draft is best… and we don't have larry bird running our team who can spot talent we have mj who is the complete opposite so we need a top pick that has an obvious pick not a pick where mj has options

Michael Jordan does not make personnel decisions for this team.

Michael Jordan does not make personnel decisions for this team.

are you stupid? Yes he does have a large say in who the teams draft and the team will draft whever he says to draft

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

are you stupid? Yes he does have a large say in who the teams draft and the team will draft whever he says to draft

No, he doesn't.

No, he doesn't.

ok think what you want to think but you are wrong

ok think what you want to think but you are wrong

From an article from last year...

And what's more, to get off this already unlikely path, there comes word that Jordan has taken the most unexpected turn of all during the past year: In order to win basketball games, Michael Jordan has removed himself from the equation. He's promised his front office staff that he'll let them do their jobs without his shadow looming over their war-room marker boards. More unlikely still, he's handed over the reins of the Bobcats to a next-generation GM, armed with high-level metrics, to do for Charlotte what he helped do for Oklahoma City -- and in doing so, salvage Jordan's flagging basketball reputation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8336863/michael-jordan-ultimate-nba-failure-owner-charlotte-bobcats-espn-magazine

As Ben Gordon would say, "Humble Yourself".

1 person likes this

Its pretty obvious if you've been paying attention lately that Cho is running things now.  You can believe whatever you want, and obviously MJ can veto moves if he wants to, but Cho is calling the shots right now for better or for worse

Its pretty obvious if you've been paying attention lately that Cho is running things now. You can believe whatever you want, and obviously MJ can veto moves if he wants to, but Cho is calling the shots right now for better or for worse

yeah but in the end MJ is going to say who can be drafted and who not to draft so he essentially is . In power

Cody Zeller was a Rich Cho pick. There's no doubt about that.

Cody Zeller was a Rich Cho pick. There's no doubt about that.

we fuged either way I'll f thts the case

Zeller was Cho's guy for sure, but MJ has to 'OK' everything- it his Team!

5 years from now if Zeller becomes a bust- he will be put in the same category as Ammo, Kwame, May, Ajinca and the rest..

1 person likes this